close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

G35 and G27 load help

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by shepheard, May 6, 2010.

1. shepheard

shepheard

May 18, 2009
    I'm looking for some of your pet loads that you guy's are using for target practice. I have loaded plenty of 180's but seems like most data I come across is for 155 and 180. Thanks much for your input.

2. bush pilot

bush pilot

Jan 29, 2004
    northwest
    Can you be more specific to bullet weight/type?

3. shotgunred

shotgunred local trouble maker

Mar 1, 2008
    Washington (the state)
    I don't use anything but 180's in my 35.
    Win 231 is a good powder for target loads and power pistol is a good powder for full power loads.

4. shepheard

shepheard

May 18, 2009
    Sorry I thought I put that in there. I have a couple thou 165 flat piont Percision Delta bullets. Just curious what's working for you guy's for target loads. I thought I'd load a bunch up to shoot with my bro when I go visit him.

5. D. Manley

D. Manley

May 30, 2005
    Southern US
    If you'd post the powders you have on hand you'll have a better chance someone can give you a few "favorite load" pointers.

6. shepheard

shepheard

May 18, 2009
    I have HP38,Power Pistol,Unique,AA#5,Bullseye,WST,Universal Clays,and Clays. I have the most of HP and PP. I've loaded plenty of the 180's from Zero but now have the 165's. Again I am just plincking, although I don't shoot anything real light just not full house. Thanks much for your guys input.

7. D. Manley

D. Manley

May 30, 2005
    Southern US
    You can work up a decent load with any of those powders. My pick would be 4.8 grains of Universal under the 165's @ 1.130 OAL...very comfortable and accurate load in my G-35.

8. shepheard

shepheard

May 18, 2009
    Thanks D for the input. I typically load all my bullets to 1.130 but for the flat pionts I have come across some data that states 1.125.