close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

G34 Gen3 with Paradigm Designs backstraps

Discussion in 'Gun-Parts & Access.' started by hkcavalier, Mar 12, 2013.

1. hkcavalier

hkcavalier

Feb 26, 2012
    So I wanted to see if there are any other GTers with this mod done to their gun.

I am the second owner and all I've done is put on the Trijicons. Original owner had the grip job done and put in a tungsten guide rod. His intent was a competition gun, for me it's my HD gun hence the night sights vs. the fiber optic front/Glock rear that was on the gun when purchased.

I am assuming Paradigm Designs is out of business or no longer offers this mod since the Gen4 offers much of this functionality right out of the box. Any love or hate out there for this? Anyone know where I could get more if I wanted them?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here it is along with my G21 Gen4. Still waiting to get a 10mm barrel and mags for this one. I have found that G20 mags are among the most available but that's not saying much.

[​IMG]

Here's a video I found of the grip mod:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOsBgb2reLg"]Paradigm Designs GSDM - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  2. epd2658

epd2658

Jan 31, 2013
    Texas
    On Robar's web sitre there is the Tri Fit, which appears to be the same system....if Robar's offering it, then it's a good product.

3. hkcavalier

hkcavalier

Feb 26, 2012
    That does look identical. Looks like they bought the design.

4. TruthNotRelative

TruthNotRelative

Apr 15, 2010
    Has anybody else here had this "system" installed on their Glock('s) and/or had any experience at all with it?