close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

G31 extended barrel

Discussion in 'TOP GUNS *357 Sig* Club' started by theAlgorithmist, Sep 19, 2012.

1. theAlgorithmist

theAlgorithmist

May 13, 2012
    Dallas, TX
    Someone posted a pic of a Storm Lake extended barrel for the G31 not too long ago. Just got back from the range, testing my new KKM barrel. It's a G35 357 Sig conversion barrel that dropped right into the G31 and performed perfectly.

150 rounds, GTG Ammo (100) and Underwood (50).

Attached Files:

2. NitLion

NitLion

Feb 11, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    Never thought to do this with my G31..... looks pretty neat. where is POI versus POA?

3. theAlgorithmist

theAlgorithmist

May 13, 2012
    Dallas, TX
    Easiest way to put it is that the equipment is more accurate than the operator :) Good sight picture, good trigger control, it's dead on. And, that Underwood flying out the barrel feels like everything you imagine 357 Sig should be.

4. avenues165

avenues165

Jun 15, 2012
    SLC, Utah
    I have been really tempted to do this with my G23. I currently use it with a G32 barrel. However, I would love an extended barrel in it. It shouldn't cause any carry issues, but I would get G31 velocities. An extended barrel with ports would also be cool.

5. jeffreybehr

jeffreybehr Silver Member

Mar 14, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ USA
  6. theAlgorithmist

theAlgorithmist

May 13, 2012
    Dallas, TX
    I use a 5" belly band that allows a custom fit similar to a shoulder holster or low-chest carry for driving or hiking underneath the vest I wear almost constantly. No carry problems whatsoever. Also have an IWB holster long enough to fit a full-size 1911 and the G31 with extended barrel fits quite comfortably.