close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

G30sf

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by owl6roll, Aug 18, 2012.

1. owl6roll

owl6roll

23 years of owning/shooting Glocks, I still shoot to the left. G30SF at 20 yards.

Attached Files:

2. G19Paul

G19Paul

I appreciate your assumed frustration. I had a Ruger Single-Six that always shot to the left (for me). Other folks shooting it did better and that drove me crazy. Back then I had it sent back to Ruger for a look-over. All that did was waste a couple of weeks with the factory reporting that it was fine. Back at the range revealed the same shooting for me. The gun was traded for something else.

On the other hand, my G30 makes me look good. Probably the straightest shooting pistol for me (ever). I needed to relax after the first 30-50 rounds, but now (1200+ rounds later) I can hit what I point at with exquisite groupings (for me).

I think folks will tell you to move the geometry of your finger on the trigger. I say "nuts". Some guns just treat you that way. LOL

If you haven't tried it, let someone else put some rounds downrange. A second opinion never hurts.

Let us know how it goes.

3. obrieri

obrieri

Its most likely from squeezing your right hand when pulling the trigger. Point your right arm out in a shooting position, make a fist lightly...then squeeze your fist as much as you can quickly and watch which direction it goes.

Before anyone says "I shoot other pistols fine"...The glock grip exaggerates this problem due to its shape.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  4. kashdaddy

kashdaddy Glockaholic

typical of glocks to shoot low and left. Imagine 23 years of marriage and she still dont listen - j/k.

5. owl6roll

owl6roll

My Kimber is like what G19Paul says, I can shoot it straight with no problems. I've tried everything, so I just move the rear sight over to the right and the world is perfect, once again.

All my Glocks have the rear sight moved to the right and NO, it's not political, haha!

6. OldLincoln

OldLincoln

Put a little gangsta type angle on it to straighten the top of your hand with the forearm. Try it both ways dry giving it a good squeeze and see if that doesn't help the flinch. The hand/wrist muscles pull the palm in unless it is already aligned.