close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

G29 Mag Extensions other than Pierce?

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by kippjones, May 4, 2010.

1. kippjones

kippjones

May 21, 2007
    Midwest
    Hi, I already have the Pierce and they are a bit too small. Does anyone make another pinky extension? I have large hands but love the G29.

:dunno::dunno::dunno:Thanks.

2. HOV

HOV

Mar 5, 2005
    Glock makes a factory extended mag for the G26, I bet they make one for the 29 also. The G26 extended mag is longer than the Pierce.

3. Kegs

Kegs Ol 8 fingers ;)

Oct 26, 2009
    Cold side of conus
    There is another brand but the consensus is they are not as good. I was never interested so I forgot the name of the brand. Someone could share that here.

Another consideration is that if the grip extensions mush up your fingers too much, get a G20 mag and extension for that and then you'll have plenty of grip.

4. hill billy

hill billy Head Case

Mar 11, 2008
    Scherer.

5. Kegs

Kegs Ol 8 fingers ;)

Oct 26, 2009
    Cold side of conus
    Exactly. Thanks. :wavey:

6. G33

G33 Frisky! Millennium Member CLM

May 29, 1999
    With G29
    Plus two ...which I think only gives you one.
    But it is longer.
    :supergrin:

7. kippjones

kippjones

May 21, 2007
    Midwest
    I tried the Scherer and it only works on the G30, when put on the G29 mag, the mag will not go into the gun.

8. kippjones

kippjones

May 21, 2007
    Midwest
    I just tried that and it works. The only thing missing is a bit of a grip as the front of the base is smooth.

9. kippjones

kippjones

May 21, 2007
    Midwest
    I already have that and it is great at the range/home, but when I carry, it is a bit bulky. I wish Scherer made a full finger extension for the G29 like they do for the G30.

10. Bullet loco

Bullet loco

Dec 3, 2009
    Detroit,Mi
    I also just recently purchased a g29, one mag came with a pierce extension, and one mag came without a p.e. therefore I have too purchase another, before I bought the 29 I thought I read about another pierce extension for the g29 that adds another 2 rounds too the magazine thus making it a 12 + 1? :supergrin: is this true, or did I read or hear some bad info?

I will be using my g29 for carry/defense. Is it impractical too buy a 20 mag for the 29? I would really prefer having a 15 round mag. is there a gap filler attachment so there is no gap between the bottom of the grip and the longer mag? :cheers:

Last edited: May 6, 2010