close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

G29 in so cal?

Discussion in 'California Glockers' started by FLuXmr2spyder, Jun 1, 2007.

1. FLuXmr2spyder

FLuXmr2spyder
    Expand Collapse
    Pinoy Glocker

to any of your knowledge ... does any range out here rent out the G29? i really want to try it out!!! and if i do like it ... is there any store over here that has it in stock for sale?

thanx everyone ... :thumbsup:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. M4inCA

M4inCA
    Expand Collapse
    pho_kit_all

Have you contacted iron sights in oceanside?

www.iron-sights.com

I have shot the G29 before and it's a monster. The 10mm round in that short barrel makes for one hell-of-a kicker. I thought the 357SIG was bad until I shot the 29.

3. FLuXmr2spyder

FLuXmr2spyder
    Expand Collapse
    Pinoy Glocker

have not called yet, figure ill try to shoot it first before i try to purchase it ... thanx

4. asgalindez

asgalindez
    Expand Collapse
    10mm RULES!!!!!

Iron Sights supposedly has every Glock available for range rental, but I've personally never been there.

I've never seen a G29 in any gunshop or range I've been to. G20s for range rental and in display cases - yes. When I bought my G29, it had to be sent from a distributor. Took 5 days to arrive at the shop, then 10 day cooling-off BS.

Best bet would be to shoot a G20 to see if you like/can handle the 10mm round, and see if a G30 (same size as G29) feels comfortable in your hands.

5. FLuXmr2spyder

FLuXmr2spyder
    Expand Collapse
    Pinoy Glocker

yea ive shot a G20 before and found it a tad too big ... and yes the SUB-C glocks tend to fit me much better ... but i know there will be more felt recoil on the G29 as compared to the G30 ... that is why i want to try it first ... so i will be paying iron sights a visit sometime next week ... its only about 50miles from my house

show us some pics of your G29 ... thanx :thumbsup:

oh btw: does ironsights take trade-ins? and do they give good value if they do?

6. asgalindez

asgalindez
    Expand Collapse
    10mm RULES!!!!!

I'm pretty sure Iron Sights would take trade-ins. Most gunshops around here do.

The recoil isn't bad, at least to me. It wasn't bad when I kept it stock at first. I've switched to a Wolff uncaptured steel guide rod and Wolff 21# recoil springs. It's supposedly tames the recoil a bit.

Here's a pic with Meprolight Adj. Night Sights I just put on. That front post is kinda tall.
    [​IMG]

7. FLuXmr2spyder

FLuXmr2spyder
    Expand Collapse
    Pinoy Glocker

oh man im jealous, thats one sweet gun!!!

called iron-sight yesterday and they do NOT have a G29 in stock and rarely do they take trade ins ... as told to me by a lady who picked up the phone there

i actually had the chance to shoot it yesterday at the shooting fair side by side with a G36 ... and i want the G29 even more .... it was quite manageable for me

thanx again y'alls, if any of you run into a G29 at your local FFL new or used please let me know, i really dont want to order it from turners cus they are generally more expensive than most shops

:thumbsup: