Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Discussion in 'The .40 S&W Club' started by ADK_40GLKr, May 16, 2011.

1. ADK_40GLKr

ADK_40GLKr Adirondacker with a Glock

Nov 14, 2010
    RFD NY Adks
    My next handgun will be the G27. I want one because:

1. It is powerful, yet concealable.
    2. For another 100 bucks, I can get a conversion barrel to shoot cheaper 9mm practice ammo.
    3. I can also get a .357 barrel for it if I want someday.

Right now, I have a G22 that I really enjoy shooting, both with original equipment and with my LWD 9mm conversion barrel. It's just that I'm not comfortable trying to CCW something so big.
  2. FLSlim

Apr 12, 2010
    FL W Coast
    I get tempted by the 27, but since my 23 is an easy carry/conceal weapon, I've not made the leap.

3. watsoncb

watsoncb CLM

Dec 31, 2006
    Falls Church
    Love my G23.

One of my most "flexible" firearms with a 9mm, .40SW and .357SIG LW barrels. I added a 3.5# trigger and it shoots perfectly every time.
  4. Joshhtn

Joshhtn The eBay Guy Silver Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Middle Tennessee
    I love my 27!... Go get one and you will love it too.

5. Eber_Rabb

Jun 30, 2010
    The 27 I found optimum for ALL my needs. You forgot rugged and dependable like it's bigger brothers - right out the box. Mine eats everything I feed it - never a hitch. It has some snap to it - but that just reminds me to keep working at staying proficient with it.
  6. voyager4520

voyager4520 -----

Apr 25, 2009
    SE Colorado
    I had a G23 as my first handgun. I quickly found that without a jacket or baggy shirt, discreet CCW just wasn't gonna happen with me and that gun. I bought a G27 and it conceals MUCH better. With a loose(not baggy) shirt you can't even see that I have anything on my hip. I can also cargo pocket carry it. Yeah, it's like carrying a little brick in your pocket but it's possible.
  7. duncan

duncan Millennium Member Lifetime Member

Feb 15, 1999
    It's a great little pocket carry 40 cal. And you can rock 357 sig and 9mm.
  8. FMMFL

Jul 12, 2011
    I'm glad I came across this thread.
    After a couple months of reading every possible thread I could find I have finally decided that the 27 is for me. I'll have to come back and post once I'm legally ready:)
  9. voyager4520

voyager4520 -----

Apr 25, 2009
    SE Colorado
    ^At first it's awkward getting used to the two-finger grip that the Glock sub-compacts provide, but once you get used to it, it's surprisingly comfortable to shoot. I'm actually more accurate with it than I am with my G23.