Glock Talk banner

G26

6K views 37 replies 32 participants last post by  SCmasterblaster 
#1 ·
Will be buying a G26 and want to carry IWB. Those that carry a G26 IWB, what do you use?
Thanks. Slainer

#5 ·
I use a Remora. Inexpensive and easy to use in just about any circumstance / pants style:

#11 ·
I use a Tommy Theis horse hide holster with kydex clips. It works great, shorts and a t-shirt and nobody knows I have my g27. A lot more comfortable than I thought iwb would be also. He is also a member on the forum!

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

#18 · (Edited)
I've been carrying my G26 in a Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 all day.

Speaking for myself, I probably wouldn't order one due to the long wait to have it made. I got the one for my G26 used, in a shop for $30. There was no way I was going to pass it up. Brownell's sells models for some pistols if you don't want to wait 6-9 months.

I find it's very stable, it doesn't rock back and forth due to the two widely spaced straps. The holster itself and the rear strap are behind my hip and the front strap is flexible enough to wrap forward at my hip.

Like other holster designs there are a lot of makers that copy it.

Bill

#19 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.