G21S is not far behind?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by MGman, Jan 25, 2013.

1. So they launched the G30S...

I can only believe a G21S is not far behind.

Would you buy one?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. What makes you think that? They didn't have to do anything to design the 30S, as it was simply a 36 slide on a 30 frame. Creating a 21S will take a substantial investment. And if they were going to do that, I would think they would go 9mm, don't you? I don't see a 21S anytime soon, if at all.

But if they did, yes, I would buy one.

3. DannyR

Moderator Millennium Member

The 30S frame is still as wide as ever. A 21S frame would also be as wide as ever. My answer is no.

4. I for one think I'll happen...and probably before the Slim 9.

You heard it here first!

:cool:

5. im getting ready to mill a long slide for my G36 that will be G21 length but i dont think glock will do such a thing as it woudl be limited in market

6. If they haven't come out with a "single stack" 21 type in all these years, they won't come out with a 21S.

Oh, I am one of those who would like to see a slim full size .45. But I'm not holding my breath.

7. The 21 fat slide is the reason I don't own one, so YES, if they ever did come out with a G21S I would buy one.

8. Not gonna happen. The 30S is a 30sf frame with a 36 slide.
    A 21S would require a new slide be made.
    With production as far behind as it is, not gonna happen. Definitely not soon.

9. Be careful what you wish for, the 21 generally isn't a carry gun anyway and a smaller slide will equate to greater felt recoil. I'd pass on one in favor of a regular 21.