close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

G21 first time owner

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by JeremyRC, May 21, 2014.

1. JeremyRC

JeremyRC

May 20, 2014
    Tulsa, OK
    Hey everybody, I just purchased my "first" Glock from a friend: a G21. I did own a G23 about 12 years ago but I wasn't very accurate with it and traded it quickly. But, I love this new .45. I have been a 1911 guy for years but after shooting the G21 (3rd gen) I was sold on it.

So far the only mod I have made is the 3.5lb connector and a surefire 300. I'm using a Safariland drop-leg holster. I plan to put on a threaded barrel as soon as my paperwork goes through. Any advice/suggestions from G21 owners would be appreciated, especially concerning suppressors.

My sights are stock nightsights and I do not plan to change them for the suppressor. I have heard that you can just "see-through" with both eyes. This is typical of my aiming style anyway, so I look forward to seeing how this works out. Thanks in advance for your comments.

2. cbird77

cbird77

Dec 20, 2012
    The Woodlands
    Congrats, the 21 is very popular, Its on my short list.

3. BillKillgore

BillKillgore

Sep 28, 2011
    North Carolina
    Welcome. The more I shoot other guns, the more I love my G21.