close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

G20sf

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by 20SFLV, Jun 8, 2012.

1. 20SFLV

20SFLV

Nov 5, 2011
    I carried my G20SF today for the first time in a White Hat IWB holster. Normally I carry my Five Seven, but I will be going to Montana in the future so I wanted to get used to carrying a heavy gun and to make sure I am comfortable doing it. I had no problems carrying it, and will bring a few magazines loaded with 180 grain Underwood ammo just in case the local wildlife tries to have a faster commute on the highways. :supergrin:

2. Ethereal Killer

Ethereal Killer

Aug 24, 2011
    Yeah, ya gotta watch out fer them montana bears!! them suckers is almost as mean as them montana granola womens!! (you'll see more of the latter on the trails. you can usually smell them coming well ahead of seeing them, but you'll need some deodorant instead of pepper spray for them.)

3. Taterhead

Taterhead Counting Beans

Dec 13, 2008
    Boise, Idaho
    Good luck in Montana 20SFLV. I carry my G20 regularly with a Shielded Holsters Double Phalanx. Contrary to what might be expected, it is reasonably concealed.

4. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
    Good to hear you're getting used to the G20.

5. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
    :rofl: