G20 or G21?? Need Advice....

Discussion in 'GATE Self-Defense Forum' started by VenLy, Dec 4, 2011.

1. VenLy

Im torn between the 10mm and .45. If I had the money, I would get both, but thats not going to happen right now. I want something for personal protection to carry with me (I know there full size and thats ok). I also go hiking/camping a lot and i know the 10mm would be perfect for that. I guess my question is, how many people think the G20 is overkill for self defense against another person?

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Need advice on a trade from you AR guys Black Rifle Forum Wednesday at 8:20 AM
    Looking at an M&P15....need advice Black Rifle Forum Jul 29, 2015
    Converting Yugo M85NP to rifle, need advice The Kalashnikov Klub Jul 28, 2015
    Advice needed on G43 trigger modification General Glocking Jul 26, 2015
    Need advice from GT motorheads The Okie Corral Jul 12, 2015

3. Mas Ayoob

Mas Ayoob KoolAidAntidote

Can't speak for other people, bro. You'll want one of the open forums for that, such as Concealed Carry or Caliber Corner. Here at GATE, you only get the one opinion-giver at a time.

If you are talking about recoil control as the too much gun issue, only you can determine that. See if you can rent one, and do a timed course of fire with it compared to other guns you're interested in using.

If you are talking about over-penetration, a light, fast hollow point should reduce that worry.

best,
    Mas