close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

G20 concealed carry holster

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by uglyblackguns, Apr 17, 2012.

1. uglyblackguns

uglyblackguns

Jan 29, 2012
    Again appreciate the info. Right now I use a sticky holster that was originally for my G23. It covers the trigger at least. I normally wear shorts and t-shirts and it conceals ok. Still prints though but I don't really expect it to go away completely with the G20. I live in AZ so I can open carry if I absolutely need to.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

2. JimIsland

JimIsland

Aug 1, 2011
    Charleston,SC
    I wish I could carry a G20 IWB since it is by far my favorite Glock and the one I shoot best. But I think my 6' 250lb frame isn't suited for it. I have a couple of OWB for the G20 and they work great but when I'm concealed, the G33 gets the nod.

Good for you..the G20 is a stud. That's why I have a dozen mags for it!

3. Brian Dover

Brian Dover

Jul 31, 2002
    SW Ohio
    Splurged for one Mitch Rosen holster in my life. It's an IWB for the Glock models 20/21. Worth the money I guess, tried a couple other IWB rigs for the G-20 and they were just too uncomfortable for all day totin'.

4. uglyblackguns

uglyblackguns

Jan 29, 2012
    So at the local gun show today and picked up at THS IWB holster from glockmeister. I wore it for a few hours after the show and seemed comfortable enough. I figure it will fill the need for now.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

5. Maine1

Maine1

Jul 20, 2007
    Maine
    This is what I use.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyYb0cWPb_I"]Handmade Hybrid IWB Holster Video - YouTube[/ame]

6. gofastman

gofastman

Jan 29, 2010
    MN
    I have an MTAC and a Crossbreed Supertuck
    I like the MTAC a lot more.

7. MX727

MX727

Jul 15, 2007
    MTAC for IWB
    Bianchi #5 Black Widow OWB
    Galco Miami Classic Shoulder for under a jacket

Happy with all. Situations vary and there is a time and a place for all. I try to minimize the times I carry IWB, especially after the holidays.

8. LeMat

LeMat Jellybaby?

Aug 9, 2003
    Flathead Valley, MT
    I'm partial to Old Faithful. One of the lesser ugly hybrid holsters out there. ;)

[​IMG]

9. okietom

okietom

Jan 19, 2008
    Western Oklahoma
    I got one from these guys. I carry my g20 with it and it is comfortable to me. I haven't tried any others so I can't compare. The main reason went with this one is the lead time. I got it four days after I ordered online. I paid extra for the horsehide.

http://www.mackenzieholsters.com/

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  10. Short Cut

Short Cut PatrioticMember CLM

Apr 28, 2002
    Above ground
    That looks real functional, okietom. Is the backside of the holster rough out? Looks like it covers the rear of the slide and sights.

11. edhead35

edhead35

Mar 31, 2012
    +1 for the Crossbreed super tuck. It works for G29/G20

12. nickE10mm

nickE10mm F.S.F.O.S.

Apr 13, 2004
    Wichita, KS