close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

G20 and 29 in movies????

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by majors51, Nov 7, 2012.

1. gatorboy

gatorboy

Jul 26, 2001
    It's pretty nice
    Yeah, that sounds pretty cool. For SD, 10mm or 45 Super will be my limits and I'm not scared of some recoil. NOTHING beats a revolver in SA for hunting though. Since you're set for Rowland in semi auto SD platforms, I'd consider a 625 with reamed chambers and a trigger job for hunting or a "reach out and touch someone (with a cannonball)" HD/truck gun. No worries about it handling the abuse.

2. gatorboy

gatorboy

Jul 26, 2001
    It's pretty nice
    Questions, is a comp a necessity even with a longer barrel? Have you launched any 45 Super with stock barrel and heavier recoil spring? What # spring do they suggest for Rowland and Super respectively in a G21? Any idea if M&P's are approved for either?

3. Underwood sells powerful 460 Rowland for $44/50rds. Georgia Arms is by far the better value (when they have it in stock) at $31-40 per 50.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

4. I run 45 Super out I a stock XDS (no comp). The comp is only needed for the 460 Rowland - to momentarily delay slide unlocking until the pressure decreases, and to reduce slide velocity.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

5. gatorboy

gatorboy

Jul 26, 2001
    It's pretty nice
    If you hav'nt seen the 'American Dad' episode where the kid finds the F&F 7 script in the wreckage of a plane crash, you should. Freaking hilarious! Unless you're a Vin Diesel/F&F fan that is...:rofl:

6. I absolutely love American Dad! Freaking hilarious! I unfortunately have not seen that episode...YET! ;)