close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

G20 accuracy

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by JoeC, Jun 15, 2012.

1. JoeC

JoeC

Wondering if anyone has done any accuracy testing of a
    G 20 at longer ranges such as 50 & 100 yards (or more),
    either with the stock barrel ,or , an aftermarket bbl such as a Lonewolf , KKM , etc.

I routinely shoot at 50-100 and farther with my revolvers (357 , 44 , etc ). but haven't done much with any of my semi's .

Looking into a 10mm just for that purpose , and wanted to get some insight into what kind of accuracy other's are getting, especially after setting one up with an aftermarket bbl.. or any other accuracy mods.

thanks

Joe

2. dango

dango

I saw a guy on YOU-TUBE with a G-20 out of the box , He was shooting at 150 ft. 4 inch targets and was hitting them every time while he was talking about the gun. Then he stepped back t 175 ft. and again ,every time.

At 175 , I can't see a 4 inch target. I was impressed at his ability to say the least. As far as the G-20 goes,what can I say?
    Now , with 4 power scope and a rest ,I might give this a try.
    So impressed , I bought one.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012

3. JoeC

JoeC

Dango

I should have added that because of "old eyes" , most of my long range handgun shooting does involve the use of a scope , or at least a red dot sight .

Going back 25 years or so, when i used to shoot in handgun silhouette matches, hitting those 200 meter targets with open sights didn't seem like that much of a challange.

Now i have a hard time seeing the sights (and they are only 2 feet in front of me LOL )

Joe