close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

G20 15rd mags?

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by DrtyHarry, Jan 5, 2013.

1. DrtyHarry

DrtyHarry

Sep 26, 2007
    NJ/VT
    Anyone know who has any in stock? Thanks!

DH

2. Been looking myself everyone seems out midway is taking back orders. But who knows.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

3. G29SFWTF

G29SFWTF

Aug 3, 2012
    edit: ok glad you found some

Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
  4. DrtyHarry

DrtyHarry

Sep 26, 2007
    NJ/VT
    Hell with Midway...was waiting very patiently for some .308 mags to come in....date was supposed to be today...and now they are listed as "overdue".

G29SFWTF, you have mail. Gona hit a show tomorrow to see if I can find some more. Thanks for the help guys...if you see any retailers back in stock, PLEASE give me a heads up. Thanks!

DH

5. DrtyHarry

DrtyHarry

Sep 26, 2007
    NJ/VT
    I'm set. Was re organizing my vault and found a box with a dozen of them in there. Totally forgot about them! Soooo happy, now all that I need are some more AR-10 DPMS mags and my list will be just about filled. Thanks again fellas!

DH

6. Yeah damn midway can't get their back orders nailed down to the exact date and time...how dare they. . I'm sure they're thrilled they can't get them and sell product. :whistling::upeyes:

7. DrtyHarry

DrtyHarry

Sep 26, 2007
    NJ/VT
    They just updated their site and are now due to arrive in April sometime. And yes.....how dare they! :upeyes:

DH

8. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    I am in the same boat. I am happy with all I've got for every other firearm but I just got my G-20 this summer and put off new mags 'till Xmas so my wife would have a "gimmie" for an easy present.

Fortunately somewhere I have a bagful of AR mags that I kept when I sold the gun. I am going to take it to the LGS and see what they can do.

9. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC