close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

G17 returns from Glock. Is it fixed?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by bha0198, Feb 12, 2013.

Tags:
  1. bha0198

bha0198

Dec 22, 2012
    Thanks for the input. I am going to TRY and find some 124 grain and take it to the range in the next week or 2. We'll see if that helps.

A good friend of mine who is relatively educated on Glocks suggested I contacted a local gunsmith who specializes in Glocks. I called one and he said that it's the "ejector" and he could fix it for $50 or so. Thoughts?

And to those judging, I apologize that I just bought my first Glock and first firearm. No need for criticism, that's why I joined the forum. :tongueout:

2. cripes7

cripes7

Apr 2, 2009
    If your gun came back from Glock, they have the correct ejector in it. There is no need to throw $50 away. Glock certified armorers get repair parts free from Glock. It takes a minute to change an ejector. Your money would be better spent having a firearms instructor give you a little run through. You also might want to have another shooter try it with you. You have the finest combat handgun in the world. Good luck with it!