close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

G-21SF w/M1913 rail

Discussion in 'Glock Collector's Club' started by .45 Combat, Jan 29, 2010.

1. .45 Combat

.45 Combat

Oct 29, 2005
    I have a G-21SF w/M1913 rail, and I'm wondering if it's going to be a rare item? I bought it for the rail and the SF feature and ambi. mag release. Which I feel the M1913 rail is a great idea, and I would really wish Glock would build a G-17 with this rail system, I would go without a ambi. mag release.

I really enjoy my G-21, though, I feel there won't be much of a market, like other Glock's with different marking's. They'll just hold there value.

2. You'll be in a nursing home before it's a collector piece.

3. .45 Combat

.45 Combat

Oct 29, 2005
    I think your right, but I had to ask. I feel that way to about other Glocks, not much in collector value, but when you can trust your life with it. It's priceless.

4. matteblack

matteblack

Dec 12, 2003
    I'm in the same boat, have one and I like the fact that it is slightly rare. Not that it has increased monetary value (which it does not at this time) its simply a less common Glock model. I like that it was the result of a potential US military contract entry, just adds to its interesting background.

MB

5. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr DirtyThirty fan CLM

Nov 24, 2005
    Troy
    Did they make the G21 with the picatinny rail,
    but WITHOUT the ambi-release?

6. .45 Combat

.45 Combat

Oct 29, 2005
    From what I know, I believe they built them only with a ambi. mag release. On my gun the ambi. release is stiff, however the round count is low.

7. .45 Combat

.45 Combat

Oct 29, 2005
    I don't have any pics, and I don't have the means to either. But I still feel the M1913 rail system would be great for the G17, G34 for that matter.

8. matteblack

matteblack

Dec 12, 2003
    Since .45 combat does not have any, thought I would share mine...

9. .45 Combat

.45 Combat

Oct 29, 2005
    Thanks so much for sharing your photo. I think we have a definite winner, that's to say we have a stand out Glock.