close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Funshoots and Matches Thread - DQ Edition! (In honor of Single Stacker!)

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Eye Cutter, Jul 31, 2005.

1. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter Moderator

Nov 21, 2002
    Dr. B. Eye
    Funshoots and Matches Thread - DQ Edition! (In honor of Single Stacker!)

Hay naku! tigas kasi ng ulo! sinabihan na mag-ingat sa break ng 180 rule, inulit pa!

This special F&M Thread is in your honor!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

;a

2. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    Lagyan natin ng pic ni Singlestacker, para in honor talaga.

oist EC ! ano yung specail?;P

[​IMG]

Singlestacker,

magpraktis ka sa running in transition with gun pointing downrange. expert ako diyan, di ba Saruman?:)

3. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter Moderator

Nov 21, 2002
    Dr. B. Eye
  4. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter Moderator

Nov 21, 2002
    Dr. B. Eye
    kundi ka ba naman talagang malas! last stage na! pang huling shooter ka pa!

hahahahaha!!!;f

5. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Oct 1, 2002
    California
    Bago pa lang kasi pumutok hindi raw nagja-jam baril nya ayun nag-jam nga. ;f

Nag-dilang anghel talaga kayo kaya natuluyan ng na-DQ.....hahaha;f

6. jasonub

jasonub

Sep 28, 2003
    Philippines
    Sa karingal daw nanalo isang mataba then si lao ata. I learned this from the mataba guy on the pnpa shoot.
    sorry i dont know his name.

Sa Armscor, I think Oliver won based on our tel conversation before he left. His time was faster than mine and i shot well on that match. but he shot better. Congrats Oliver if you did win.

anyway, dami bogs kanina!

For me it was a bad shooting day. i started ok then my mag started to screw me.:( not once but 2x on each of the long courses of fire!

Sa plates naman. the farthest left the plates were put at 25 meters. then the one with kneeling was 30 meters. ditto on the bamboo all steel stage. These stages they said i won. 13 seconds on each of the 3. but thats just 40+45+45. I lost 2 long courses by a lot. 34 seconds and 38 seconds ata before i retired the mag.

Hirap pala pag binabantayan mo ang score mo;g

Too bad i was not able to join the bogs. Obligado ako tumulong with lag psg members. Anyway everybody seems to have enjoyed the shoot.

so whats next?

7. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    oist! bawal ang hugas kamay. anong "kayo," tayo,bwahahahahaha!;z

8. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
  9. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Feb 21, 2002
    Philippines
    Plate at 30m? Eh di tinalo kayo lahat ni gundog? ;f

Pano na-DQ si SS? Nag full-auto ulit yung baril nya? Dapat kasi palitan na nya yung JR holters niya eh. ;f;f;f

10. doctabako

doctabako Gun Aficionado

Aug 11, 2003
    Philippines
    Parang hindi man lang ata kayo naulanan a. At parang kokonti tao kesa nong nandon ako;P Malas, ayaw ata talaga akong paputukin. Nice pictures, looks like you all had a lot of fun, hope I can shoot with you guys next time.:)

11. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter Moderator

Nov 21, 2002
    Dr. B. Eye
    docT: We had the range to ourselves the whole day. Hindi rin umulan. Konti na talaga tao pag sunday ngayon!

mc_o: break 180 si SS. meron kasing 2 low ports. yung right side, mas forward sa left side port. inuna namin yung right side, pag lipat sa left you had to move diagonally back going to the next port. ayun! bokya si SS! tigas ng ulo e! siya lang yata na DQ! hehehe!

si gundog naman, hindi nag-zero ng open gun niya! 50+sec sa mga platitings! hahaha! ngongo!

12. bulm540

bulm540

Jun 18, 2004
    TN
    Wow, walang eye and ear protection ang score keeper.

13. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    Hi dmobrien2001.

welcome to bogs!:)

we are just teasing singlestacker because he got DQed at yesterday's Level 2 IPSC match here in Manila. :)

14. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    bulm540,

that picture was taken at a fundraising funshoot in downtown Manila. it was organized by a group of students (reserve CMT officers i think). the lack of equipment and safety gear at that match was really horrible. they even used the stopwatch feature of a nokia cell phone as a timer in one of the stages because they didn't have enough timers.

15. [​IMG]

16. bulm540

bulm540

Jun 18, 2004
    TN
    I was just concerned since I have been hit numerous times by bullet splatter.

17. doctabako

doctabako Gun Aficionado

Aug 11, 2003
    Philippines
    Hay Buhay!! At least I know that next time, I'll try to shoot on a Sunday even if I have to bring the wifey :)

Masama pa pala sa lagay na yon ;f results are out at the PPSA website, you bagged 3rd after Lito Pible and Rainier Cruz. Congrats to you and to everyone who joined. :)

Seems there were relatively few shooters overall. Just my luck to be attending when most of them were there and with bad weather to boot. Next time :)

18. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    honestly, only when you pointed it out did i notice it. i submit that safety and safe practices should never be compromised

19. Allegra

Allegra

Mar 16, 2003
    Philippines