close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Funshoot and General Reunion Proposal

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by charlie-xray, May 18, 2006.

1. charlie-xray

charlie-xray Gunpowder Adik

Aug 11, 2004
    Pugad Baboy
    Funshoot and General Reunion Proposal 2006

Gents and Gals,

I'm proposing a Dec 27-29 funshoot meet and general Band Of Glockers meeting cum ala reunion to finally put the face to the name, as each would be required to patch a name tag with the real name and screen name here in this forum. I don't know much of a place that would be suitable say for a batch of 50+ persons so you suggest the place and let's agree on it as early as today so that we could all make the necessady arrangements. Then after the funshoot let's all sit down and have dinner in a place nearby which would also be agreed as early as possible to make necessary arrangements and adjustments in our schedule.

Ako for one would cancel all upcoming itineraries and keep this Dec 27-29 days clear for this activity. I suppose a budget of 500pesos for each person would be more than enough diba each.

So kindly suggest and could we adhere to this schedule so that we could all bind and meet finally.

Thanks

2. charlie-xray

Aug 11, 2004
    Pugad Baboy
    Pardon me as early as now for our BOG members outside of metro manila as this proposal is mainly targeted to metro manila and outside manila members who would be willing to come but if you are from the province and would be able to make it on this date then "kudos" to you and hope to see you when the place gets decided upon.

CX

3. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Oct 1, 2002
    California
    It's difficult to invite people during Christmas season. The well attended EBs are the Anniversary and whenever jerrytrini visits :supergrin:. Maybe we can just have the funshoot and get together at the BOG anniversary this November.

4. kamelot

kamelot

Dec 16, 2005
    Philippines
    Sana may shotgun stages so we shotgunners can join.:)

5. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Oct 1, 2002
    California
    You're right kamelot. Most of us haven't experienced IPSC shotgun yet and it would be great if we can try it in a funshoot instead of a sanctioned match. :)

6. Vault Keeper

Vault Keeper

Sep 14, 2004
    The Vault
    yup, December is likewise not possible for me. Its this annual trek to the city of pines...would appreciate another month, November? Just post agreed place and date.

regards to all!

7. mikey177

mikey177 Remember

Jan 28, 2003
    Philippines
    The BoG Anniversary in November would likewise be a more convenient time for me too since, as the other members have implied, the days between Christmas and New Year are usually reserved for family reunions, excursions and what not.

8. Wp.22

Wp.22

Jan 17, 2005
    philippines
    sama ako sa november pls. post lang where para maagang magpaalam sa mrs.

Vaultkeeper,

jane pala is in hawaii together with my sister promoting our products. Just incase you see her again hingi ka ng pasalubong.

9. casmot

casmot Re membered

Since the first BoG anniversary, it has always been held during November 15ist. And its el presidente, JMY, who announces the date and place of the EB/party.

So set your calendars for November.

10. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    i believe jerrytrini is coming over this july..

11. Vault Keeper

Vault Keeper

Sep 14, 2004
    The Vault

Thanks Wp.22...:thumbsup: I'll do just that...!

regards!

12. charlie-xray

Aug 11, 2004
    Pugad Baboy
    well if that's the case then count me out, as i'm still 9K miles away during november.

Thanks anyways.

13. asian_glockster

asian_glockster Hook Up!!!!!!!!

Nov 25, 2004
    nasa Luzon
  14. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Oct 1, 2002
    California
    Don't worry, meron naman siguro matches sa december. Meron din get together pero hindi na nga lang kasing dami mag-attend.:)

15. ReccaH

ReccaH Let's Play

Oct 10, 2002
    Manila
  16. Reunion tayo sa November.

Then Christmas party sa December. :supergrin:

17. Pepe308

Pepe308 Noypi

Oct 20, 2005
    Southeast Asia
    How bout this July? Err... gunshow get together?

18. wingz

wingz speed not power

Mar 3, 2006
    the fortress

When is the official date of the next gunshow? Thanks. :cool:

19. MRV_G17

MRV_G17

Jan 20, 2006
    TOKYO
    im sure meron na naman shootfest sa armscor. meet na lang tayo ng mga available by December. will have my Christmas & New Year vacation so I hope to meet some BOGs members na. last year kasi no time eh. busy sa putukan sa armscor.

will be coming to Pinas 2nd week from tokyo. sagot ko na japanese wine :)