Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Funny motorcycle oopsies.

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by fnfalman, Mar 1, 2006.

1. epsylum

epsylum Boolit Hoze

Sep 4, 2004
    Racing Capital, USA

That last one was great. Drops the bike andd picks it back up just to drop it the other way.

I also like the grandma riding a 12 o'clock on a quad.

Quite amusing.

2. gixxer11

gixxer11 bbrrraaapppppp!

Jan 11, 2005
    in the garage
    Yes, the grandma 12ing the quad was great. I wish I could see that in person. I'd probably have a heartattack from laughing!
  3. perception

May 24, 2005
    I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to throw up.
  4. JAREDG21

Jul 11, 2004
    Coastal NC
    I went to see my ex roomate last weekend just to ride have funand catch up. well I got there early and he wasn't off work yet, and his new sv1000 is sitting in the apt parking lot. True to form he didn't have the forks locked or a disc lock on it so I just couldn't resist I pushed the bike around to the back patio. when he got home Ijustplayed dumb. at least until I couldn't keep a straight face anymore. Next was about an hour later I was moving my rc-51 around tothe back patio so we could change the oil the grass was a little wet and when I tapped the front brake the font end washed out and I dropped the bike right in front of carsten and he was rollinin laughter. luckly I didn't even put a scratch on the rc but man I felt dumb. any way what goes around comes around I guess.