close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Fun Trip Yesterday

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by KiloBravo, Aug 21, 2010.

1. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

So, the fiance convinced me into visiting a gun shop I had not been to before. They are the only local folks who carry the .22 LR ammo she wanted to get. I was going to suggest she order online, but then realized it might be a fun little partial day trip. (It was about a 45 minute drive each way.)

She scored three boxes of the ammo she wanted, and I bought 1K of CCI small pistol and 1K Winchester large pistol primers. They were $28/K. I also bought another pound of Unique for $18. :supergrin:

A big +1 for East Coast Gun Sales in Ducansville, PA. They had a very well laid out and organized shop. The guy I spoke with was very friendly and helpful. I would like to head back again someday.

All in all, it turned out being a very fun trip. :wavey:

2. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

Apr 14, 2009
    Conifer, CO
    Things are always fun with a fiance... wedding cake has a way of changing all that. :whistling:

Jack

3. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

:rofl:I thought for sure you would comment on the fact that I was buying more Unique. :whistling:

4. n2extrm

n2extrm

Feb 24, 2009
    I think jack would buy unique or any other powder before a wedding or engagement ring. :whistling:

5. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

Thanks! :wavey:

6. Big Bore Fan

Big Bore Fan

Feb 15, 2005
    amelia,VA
    45 min.! My "local" shop is about 40 min. away. Of course all thay have is a few guns laying around with enough dust on them to make Jacks butler cry and some Civil War clothes. The real "local" shop is right at an hour away. :shocked: And yea, I've gone there before just to wander around for a few min.:whistling:

7. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

That sucks my friend. The one I support with most of my purchases is about 10 minutes from my place. I wish you had a good shop closer by! :wavey:

8. srd

srd

Apr 4, 2009
    So let me get this right. She convinced you ? WOW!! Does she have any sisters ?

9. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

:rofl:Actually, she has two. However, her younger sister is a little cooky in the head and her older adorable one is married and leaving with her husband for Germany tomorrow morning. (Air Force)