Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Fun times in Fla.

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by CAcop, Nov 14, 2011.

1. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

Sounds like he was packing a Glock 27.

On another note, WTF is wrong with people? I guess this department does not do very extensive background checks or psych evaluations. It is a shame that somebody who gets trusted with such a great deal of authority so easily blows his top. I am happy to hear the female officer survived. Get this sicko off of the street and keep him there.

2. ateamer

ateamer NRA4EVR

Send him to prison. Forever.
  3. packsaddle

Jan 15, 2009
    single dad?

well, he's still single, but the dad part is gone.

i feel bad for the poor kid.

idiot ruined all kinds of lives that night.

prayers for all the innocent victims.

hope mr. selfish spends the rest of his life behind bars.

hope he finds Jesus too.
  4. South Fla

South Fla ©South Fla 2015

Oct 10, 2006
    The answer is........

He is the son of a retired police officer in the area.

Those two cities are about 12 miles apart.

But I bet he passed his physical agility test every year though. Seems like administrators care more about the PAT than the psych or the backgrounds these days.
  5. CarloTwoGuns

Jul 24, 2008
    A woman can make a sane man crazy.

Still a POS though
  6. Bruce M

Bruce M

Jan 3, 2010
    S FL
  7. Panzergrenadier1979

Panzergrenadier1979 Keystone Cop

Jan 16, 2009
    Central Pennsylvania
    ****** bag.

Question for COs: How do the fine folks in general population view former cops who were convicted of attempted murder of a cop? Are they the scum of the earth, a hero, or does it just even itself out?

On a brighter note; for those looking to get hired it appears Lauderhill PD will have at least one open slot. :whistling:
  8. DaBigBR

DaBigBR No Infidels!

Oct 28, 2005
    Circling the wagons.
    Maybe they did an extremely thorough psych and background...there's no magic test that detects these folks, and it's worth pointing out that he had been on for five years, so you may be looking at something of a cumulative effect. I'm not at all excusing or justifying it, but to assume that this would have been obviously foreseeable to the department during the application process is foolish.
  9. MeefZah

MeefZah Cover is Code 3

Jan 2, 2008
    Lost Coast, Cali
  10. Sounds like a stormy intra-office romance...
  11. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist Lifetime Member

Apr 30, 2005
    +1 this POS should never again see the light of day as a free man.
  12. Cochese

Cochese Most mackinest CLM

Jun 30, 2004
    Unmarked Rustbox
    What a piece of trash.
  13. Kadetklapp

Kadetklapp Methberry PD

Jan 2, 2007
    And there it is...ding ding ding.
  14. What is going on in Florida lately?

This guy just bought himself a free ride to the hoosegow. I'm glad the female was wearing a vest.
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  15. My sentiments exactly, but I was thinking it might have been a G37, since it was his service weapon. 10 rounds of GAP.
  16. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

Fair enough and point taken. I guess it just boggles my mind that somebody who is supposed to enforce the law breaks it in one of the biggest ways possible.
  17. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

Could be the G37 as well. I know the FHP issues that weapon, as does the State Police here in PA. I just saw in the article said that he emptied his .40 caliber Glock, which very well could include the .45 GAP. Either way, just crazy to think about.
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  18. Around here, former coppers and COs do their time in PCon, at least for the first couple of years, until the publicity dies down. Some of 'em eventually request regular pop; some stay put. The turds I deal with don't seem to care much either way. For example, the child molesters pretty much blend into the crowd.