close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Full Size Glock IWB - Skinny Guy

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by ACM73, Jan 16, 2013.

1. ACM73

ACM73

Oct 15, 2012
    I have a G22 that I carry on duty, and I love the gun and have been considering carrying it concealed during the colder months when I have more clothes on. Before I threw down the money for a crossbreed for it, I was wondering if any other skinny guys or women carry a full size glock in the waistband and how comfortable it was. I'm 6'2", 190 lbs. It seems like with some forward cant I could conceal it fairly well at 4-5 o'clock. I have a crossbreed for a ruger sp101 and can conceal that no problem. I have a crossbreed belt as well and that setup works well and weighs about the same as the glock would. Any opinions are appreciated.

2. burket

burket

Jan 2, 2011
    Colorado
    Just for info, I carry either a G17 (9MM), or a G22(40S&W), using a Crossbreed belt with a Super Tuck holster. I have had NO trouble with them for the year I have been carrying. BUT, I'm a bit shorter than you, and a bit heavier. I find it a very good combination, and wish you the best.

3. HKLovingIT

HKLovingIT Resident Evil

Aug 20, 2010
    Out On The Tiles
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  4. Cwlongshot

Cwlongshot

May 31, 2011
    Connecticut
    Have you ever herd of a M I C HOLSTER?

Search it. I like the security and find it extremely concealable.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CW

5. RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP Inactive/Banned

Jun 16, 2007
    Waco, Texas
    There is a gun store in Waco that will sell you an ankle holster for your 22. Bell bottoms required.