close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Full picatinny rail or not?

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by DrtyHarry, Mar 3, 2010.

1. DrtyHarry

DrtyHarry

Sep 26, 2007
    NJ/VT
    I just don't know what configuration to pick it up in. He has a 20, 20sf, 20sf with a full picatinny rail, as well as a 29. Does anyone have a picture of a 20 or a 21 with a full picatinny rail? He has the standard Glock rail, I saw a pic a while back and thought the picatinny rail looked nice and aggressive.

I'm not that concerned about finding a comfy IWB holster for it as this will be my woods/hunting pistol project. I just hope I don't end up leaving the store tmro with both a 20 and a 29! (I got the 10mm bug) :)

DH

2. Njanear

Njanear Nagant-ophile

Jul 20, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    I might be mistaken, but I believe that the G20 is only available in either the 'regular' frame or the SF frame - there are no picatinny rails, ambi mag releases or RTF2 frames for the G20.

3. DrtyHarry

DrtyHarry

Sep 26, 2007
    NJ/VT
    Hmm...interesting. He said he had 4 G20s, one had the full pic rail. I guess I'll find out tmro/over the weekend and let you know. Thanks!

DH

4. Njanear

Njanear Nagant-ophile

Jul 20, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    My guess is that they are G21 .45s - possibly with 10mm conversion barrels.

5. DrtyHarry

DrtyHarry

Sep 26, 2007
    NJ/VT
    Nope. He didn't have a 20sf with the pic rail, he was wrong so I was misinformed.

In any case, he apologized and hooked me up by letting me walk out the door with it for $499 + tax (blue label and 3 mags). Now, time to call DT for some ammo. Thanks for the help guys, this is my 3rd Glock and I fear it wont be my last!!

DH