Glock Talk banner

Full auto AR

2K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  racer11 
#1 ·
does anyone have a good place to look for a full auto in 5.56 besides the usual website which I only found a few? I may get a Colt with a registered drop in sear.

Reactions: Hauki
#2 ·
#11 ·
I can't see the point. Maybe because I've been shooting them in the military since I was 17, but the ability to click that selector one more click will never be worth more than $1,000 over the price of a semi, in my opinion. Maybe not even that much. As long as I have to deal with the NFA for that or a suppressor or a short barrel, they are worth $0 to me.

If the day ever comes that I can get a suppressed H&K MP5 for $5K or less, it might be worth the NFA. That day isn't coming.

#4 ·
It helps to to go on forums that tailor to NFA firearms, go to some local machine gun shoots, find local dealers in NFA firearms, etc. I think you will find that a transferable M16 or M16 lower easier to find than a RDIAS.

A friend of mine and his dad recently bought 2 M16s from a shop that the owner passed. They paid $18k-$20k each is memory serves me right.

#5 ·
I have been all over the internet and i am having limited luck, some of these people either are not sure if they want to sell or not. Some don't bother with pictures and so on, i will keep looking though.

#15 ·
Look up Autoweapons.com in Pennsylvania, I bought a m50 reising and they had a large inventory. They did me fine but they ship on a form 4 to my local nfa dealer. I never get tired shooting it about every week.

#9 ·
There's a dealer in Miami that specializes in NFA. I can't remember his name but he posts on the subguns forum frequently.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.