close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Fujitsu Launches 12-inch Convertible Core i3 Tablet

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by TBO, Jun 30, 2010.

1. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

Fujitsu Launches 12-inch Convertible Core i3 Tablet

Fujitsu this week revealed the Lifebook TH700, a convertible tablet packing Intel's Core i3 CPU, Windows 7 Home Premium and 4GB of DDR3.

[​IMG]

Boasting a 12.1-inch, WXGA, LED backlight display (with a pen-and-capacitive-touch dual digitizer) on a bi-directional hinge; Intel's Core i3 (2.26GHz) processor; 4GB DDR3; 320GB of storage; a full size, spill-resistant keyboard; WiFi; and Bluetooth, the TH700 is an impressive machine, even if a 6-cell battery is a little disappointing. As far as aesthetics go, it's not exactly stunning but it's not ugly either, just a bit industrial looking.

Fujitsu rolled this one out pretty quietly and is offering a $50 rebate on top of the $1,149 starting price. It's available now from Fujitsu's website.

Any takers?

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Tablets-Netbooks-Laptops-Convertible-Laptops,10771.html