close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

FTL and WPB Gun Shows Feb 14 and 15

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by pearldrummerelx, Jan 28, 2009.

1. pearldrummerelx

pearldrummerelx Giggity Giggity

Jul 30, 2008
    South Florida
    Anyone going to one or both?

My gf is looking for a KelTec P3AT or PF9 for carry, so we might end up hitting up both if she can't find it at one.

I need to get 1000 rounds, so I'll be checking out the ammo prices at both if we go.

Does anyone know who to look for that has ammo/good prices on keltecs?

2. rich52us

rich52us

Mar 28, 2006
    WPB, FL

Try Georgia Arms for ammo (probably at Ft L) and Florida Gun Exchange for the handguns.

3. chewysolo

chewysolo Don't Re Member

May 4, 2007
    Florida
    we just had the suncoast gun show here. "Palmetto". And I picked up a New PF9 for $299.99 From Pompano Pawn. They were great. Get there early cause these Kel-Tecs are selling fast. By the way so far it has worked flawless, & I really enjoy shooting it.

4. pearldrummerelx

pearldrummerelx Giggity Giggity

Jul 30, 2008
    South Florida
    what'd you guys think? anyone find any good deals?

i picked up 500 rounds of .45 for 200

5. GLOCKGUY23

GLOCKGUY23

Jan 18, 2009
    I got there at 3:00pm today so I didn't have much time before they closed. It was the first gun show I'd ever been to and after hearing all the hype about these things I was not impressed. I noticed the prices on glocks were $590 and up (palm beach shooting center sells for $525 and if you pay cash will knock 3% off). I noticed glock 23 mags were $29.99. Bottom line is I felt the prices at the Palm Beach Shooting Center were far better than that at the gun show.

I did buy a nice leather holster for my g23 for $100 but it was an impulse buy. I tried to bargain with the guy and he didn't budge. I felt like because I went I had to buy something.

6. MattS67

MattS67

Mar 21, 2005
    FL
    ****ing terrible show. I don't think I'm ever going back there.