FTF sale question

Discussion in 'GATE NFA/Class III' started by glock21xxx, Apr 11, 2011.

  1. Guy has an NFA registered item (AR15 with 11.5" barrel) and selling FTF in my state. Am I required to do a Form 1? Or since he has already done it, am I only required to notify ATF that I am now owner of NFA firearm.
  2. Loading...

    Similar Threads Forum Date
    Question for Cops in areas Quasi legal Marijuana sales. Cop Talk Jul 18, 2014
    Pre Ban magazine resale question General Firearms Forum Oct 16, 2012
    Person to person sales question General Firearms Forum Apr 29, 2012
    sale question Glockers of the Old Dominion Oct 2, 2010
    Question about private sale Michigan Glockers Mar 31, 2009

  3. Zak Smith

    Zak Smith 3Gunner
    Millennium Member

    A transfer between two non-SOT's who are residents of the same state goes on a Form 4. $200. Parties must wait until it clears ATF and is mailed back approved to change possession of item.


    #2 Zak Smith, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2011

Share This Page

Duty Gear at CopsPlus