close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

FSN (whatever)

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by packinaglock, Jul 25, 2009.

1. packinaglock

packinaglock John 3:16

May 1, 2007
    Loxahatchee Fl
    How many "FSN down" threads can be packed into GLOCK TALK before Eric finally gets pissed that his site is being used as a backup site for FSN? Hospitality is one thing but it is starting to seem like ya'll are having a running joke over there at FSN trying to see how many advertising threads can be starting over here. :upeyes:

2. Palmguy

Palmguy Boom.

Oct 29, 2006
    NW FL
    Uh, ok. :upeyes:

3. Maddcat1

Maddcat1

May 6, 2008
    Space Coast, FL
    Hmmm Florida Glockers here, Florida Shooters Network there. :dunno: I do own other firearms than Glock. I do like to meet other Florida Gun Owners. I am a member to "other" forums as well. :dunno: There are some FSN'ers and GT'ers that go to both sites. Advertising? I dont get it :dunno: The sites been down a few times. Wheres the joke?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
  4. djegators

djegators

Mar 1, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Seems like pretty bad advertising...seems like they are down a lot. I pretty much just ignore the threads that do not interest me. Maybe you coulds could limit your FSN talk to one thread?

5. packinaglock

packinaglock John 3:16

May 1, 2007
    Loxahatchee Fl
    Sorry, didn't really meen to be a dick but I also belong to some other Florida forums and everytime I visit them I see these threads and it has been going on for months. Guess I just had a WTF moment :dunno: