close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS/T-Bulk 357 SIG Ammo *Cheap*

Discussion in 'Misc Gun - Pruned' started by JBarbaresi, Mar 27, 2010.

1. I am getting rid of some of my 357 SIG stash and building up my 9mm since my wife has taken a liking to shooting. I have 6 cases of Federal Frangible 100gr range/training ammo. All ammo is in oem packaging from Federal and boxes are in good shape. Each case is 1000 rounds, 20 boxes of 50. Frangible ammo is safe to fire through polygonal barrels and great for range practice and shooting steel plates or other close quarters training. Asking $275 plus shipping costs for each case, which comes to $13.75 a box. If interested PM or respond with your Zip code and I'll give you a shipping quote.

Will also consider equal value trades for factory standard pressure 9mm ammo, self defense preferred but also looking for FMJ range ammo. Would like Federal HST 147gr.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2010

2. only 2 cases left pending payment for the others. will also be willing to meet face to face if you live in the NOVA area.

3. Hey all, I've decided to part with 5 more cases of this stuff. With as quickly as the last 6 cases sold they probably won't be available for long. Will do $300 per case plus shipping costs or meet for local pickup. Let me know if anyone out there is interested.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  4. price adjusted to $275 per case, $13.75 per box. i would like to get this stuff moving.

5. what's up, none of you 357 owners go to the range? you won't beat this price for practice ammo... gotta get it moving so make an offer and I will consider it.

6. replied, let me know. thanks.

7. pending sale on 2 cases, 2 other cases available for sale.

8. Texas Bulldog

Texas Bulldog

Oct 28, 2009
    just kind of tagging it... I need to wait for payday and i'll try and get a case off of you. I can't find it for less than $24/box here locally :faint: I love shooting my .357 sig!...

JOe

9. squiddie545

squiddie545

Sep 11, 2009
    CT
    sent a pm for a case

10. replied, let me know.

2 cases left as of today.

11. mikey357

mikey357 CLM

Jan 11, 2002
    Griffin, GA
    I'll take one (1) case; please PM with total including shipping to Griffin, GA, Zip Code 30223...Thanks!....mikey357

12. pm sent