close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS G30 and G21 packages Florence, KY

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by avgjoe3, May 14, 2009.

1. avgjoe3

avgjoe3

Mar 27, 2006
    Florence, KY
    *** sold to usma84dab *** G30, finger grooves, no rail. Tru Dot Night Sights that glow bright, 5 mags with pierce +0 extensions. Comes with glock soft bag, extra recoil springs and has grip plug. Was a carry piece for me so has some slide wear but not bad at all. Got it used and have put about 500 rounds through it, not sure of total round count but appears to be low. No original box or papers.
    G21, 3rd gen, blue label gun, comes with three high cap mags. Comes with Trijicon Night Sights, grip plug, original box and paperwork. Got is used, put less than 500 rounds through it myself not sure of total round count--looks to be low and very little holster wear. I have 2 holsters for it, one is a galco owb brown leather holster, and one is a safariland black duty holster.

I prefer FTF in NKY so you can see what you are getting will ship to your FFL, if your FFL requires me to ship from mine then it will be $25 else I will ship for the listed price via UPS overnight.

I also have plenty of used G21 mags that I will sell either with the gun/s or after the guns are sold for 15 each plus shipping, all are high caps.

Pics to come soon but we all know what they look like. Only trade that interests me is a newer Yamaha TTR-90 for my daughter, sorry time to sell some of my toys to pay for the youngins.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  2. tall terry

tall terry

Jan 28, 2001
    deal in complete confidence, Joe is a great seller. TT
    P.S. it's a shame you're not in a trading mood.

3. gforester

gforester Motorhead

Feb 1, 2009
    Cocoa, FL
    I would be interested in a couple of the mags for the G21 once you are inclined to part with them. Mine only had one mag when I bought it.

Thanks,
    Glenn

4. avgjoe3

avgjoe3

Mar 27, 2006
    Florence, KY
    back on the market need cash for another project

5. BIPOD

BIPOD

Nov 3, 2006
    Louisville, KY
    Hey folks, I've dealt with Avg Joe! GREAT GUYS< BUY with Confidence!

Sounds like you have some nice packages! Wrong Caliber for me though. If you had a G22 or G27 I'd be interested. Let me know if you know anyone in our area who might want to sell one.

Cheers

6. Cheech

Cheech

Jul 20, 2009
    I'll also take a couple of the Glock 21 mags if you're willing to sell.

7. usma84dab

usma84dab

Jul 21, 2009
    MO
    I will take both guns. Please tell me the number of G21 mags available.

My FFL Holder for shipping them to is:
    Great Guns
    1780 North Church Road
    Liberty, MO 64068
    816-781-2323

Need you to also tell me where to send the USPS Money Order to.

USMA84DAB

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009