close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS G20, G26, G21SF, G30SF, DTI AR15, 10mm Ammo NKY

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by avgjoe3, Feb 17, 2011.

1. avgjoe3

avgjoe3

Mar 27, 2006
    Florence, KY
    Cleaning out the safe... (note click on the image for larger version and the name under like "glock" for the entire album of pics--more upon request if you need something specific).

*** PLEASE READ... my prices are good and firm, quit wasting my and your time with low ball offers. I do not need the money... I could keep all these collecting dust and still survive--only selling to free up cash for some hobbies the kids are into. I am looking for local deals only right now. Also can only do FTF transactions with another KY resident prefer CCW I will check ID--know the laws ***

*** Sold and shipped *** Glock G20, 10mm, 3rd gen, Trijicon NS bright, LNIB, I have put about 50 rounds through it got it used but looks to be very low round count. Comes with 2 15 round mags, box, lock, papers but no spent casing. Also includes a Lone Wolf barrrel LWD-2010N for you reloaders our there--never shot reloads with it planned on getting into reloading but never happened.

*** Traded *** Glock G30SF 3rd gen, 45acp, XS night sites still bright, Trugrip applied (removes easily), 2 mags, little hood wear from holstering but overall VGC. I have put a few 100 rounds through it but looks to be low round count overall--got it used. Box but no papers/lock/etc.

*** SOLD *** Delton DTI AR15, Looks to be a factory model similar to this one http://www.del-ton.com/DTI_16_Carbine_Rifle_p/rfth16-0.htm I traded for this rifle and was told it was factory but not sure how to tell, all parts appear to be Delton. Lower marked DTI-15, Barrel is marked DTI CL 1x9 5.56. I have put about 3 mags through it no issues. Looks to be low round count with few light safe scratches on the barrel but nothing that would show up in pics. No box, rear site, papers, or sling.

Looking to sell more than trade as need money for other non gun projects--kids hobbies. Not desperate so please do not waste my time with low ball offers. After a whole day spent looking at trade offers I am not interested in and chasing quotes on shipping and trying to find a FFL close to my place of work, I AM NOT CONSIDERING SHIPPING AT THIS TIME.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2011

2. TexasFD1984

TexasFD1984 NRA Member

Feb 12, 2008
  3. Crosshair

Crosshair

Jun 25, 2003
    Missouri
    I'll take the delton AR, and send email to complete the transaction.

Edit: just read closer, I'll take it if you'll ship it.

Edit again: guess i'm out and you DONT need a copy of my FFL now......

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
  4. TACC GLOCK

TACC GLOCK SEMPER FIDELIS

Aug 2, 2009
    South Florida
    good prices, good luck with the sale

5. ennis

ennis

Dec 1, 2010
    Pm sent for the G30SF

6. Clint-M

Clint-M

Jul 7, 2010
    RR, Texas
    Can you PM me a shipped price on the 20 set-up and 26 together?

Thanks,
    CM

7. BShaw

BShaw Officer

Jan 12, 2011
    Cincinnati, OH
    sent message on the AR....i will pick it up. let me know asap

8. xaman

xaman

Apr 21, 2009
    I'd like to get in line for the 10mm ammo if the G20 purchaser doesn't take it :)

9. chairfarce331532

chairfarce331532

Feb 4, 2009
    Free bump for a great guy to deal with, with 2 very nice Glocks :)

10. DrunkenParrot

DrunkenParrot THE RESISTANCE

trades?

Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  11. avgjoe3

avgjoe3

Mar 27, 2006
    Florence, KY
    Been a week... all PMs and Emails replied to...