close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS/FT New M1A (M14) barrel

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by NFrameFred, Mar 3, 2010.

1. NFrameFred

NFrameFred

Nov 12, 2008
    The M1A went down the road for a college tuition bill some time back, and I still have a never mounted brand new replacement barrel (USGI-"barrel-rifle-heavy") that came from the armorer who built the "service" match gun.

I was told that somewhere between 4000 and 5000 rounds I would notice that my tack driving M1A no longer would be, so in anticipation of much enjoyable match shooting I took the extra barrel. Made it about halfway to the 4000 round mark before the gun went for the kid's edumacation.

I place the trade value at $200 and I'm open to offers (cash is always nice).

Otherwise, pre-lock S&W revolvers are now my interest and the grips and extras that go with them. I don't have a 45ACP wheelgun, a 3" model 31, or a model 33, or a model 18. Always on the lookout for another N frame. Nice collectibles are OK but I like shooters for the most part. I even own a plastic gun or two :embarassed:, so you never know what may interest me . . . . .

FTF is good for ammo or reloading supplies but I don't care to get into that out-of-area for the shipping hassles. (Southern WV)

Like I said, I'm open to offers on something I can use (like cash [​IMG]) since the barrel isn't doing me a bit of good. Toss it out, the worst I can say is 'no, thanks'.

(Also have a brightly lacquered fiberglass stock for an M1A that is in the same category - sold the standard wood with the gun but shot the matches with the FG stock)

photos can be emailed to anyone interested . . . . . email will likely be quicker than PM's, but knock yourself out :whistling:

Thanks for looking -

nffred 'at' gmail 'dot' com

Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
  2. NFrameFred

NFrameFred

Nov 12, 2008
    .............................bumpt.......................

3. NFrameFred

NFrameFred

Nov 12, 2008
    to the top - still available

4. dalfal

dalfal

Apr 16, 2005
    If new, I'll take it. E-mail sent.

5. NFrameFred

NFrameFred

Nov 12, 2008
    Barrel is *SPF*