FS: EOtech Mod 552 and 512 sight units

Discussion in 'Gun Parts & Accessories' started by RJStriley, Oct 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EOtech model 552 sight unit. Sold the rifle, no use for this unit anymore. It was mounted on my AR but never abused in any way, has box, papers, and everything. $300 OBO shipped out.

EOtech model 512 holographic sight unit. This one is new in the box, unused. $285 OBO shipped out.

Open to offers if you want both sight units. Paypal/MO only please.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    EOTech 512 Holograph Sight - Cheap! Gun Parts & Accessories Today at 5:26 PM
    Eotech 512.A65 Holographic Red Dot Sight - PRICE DROP Gun Parts & Accessories Aug 15, 2015
    WTS: EOTech 300 BLK Sight Gun Parts & Accessories Sep 13, 2014
    EOTech XPS2 Holograph Sight Gun Parts & Accessories Jun 24, 2014
    front sight interference w/ eotech... Black Rifle Forum Feb 24, 2014

3. Email sent.

4. DriBak

DriBak GUNS UP
    Millennium Member

5. email sent on the EOtech model 552.
  6. ugmo

Who is it sold to? Board member or ??
  7. non board member, guy I was talking to yesterday afternoon bought it locally
  8. 552 sold too
  9. eich

Have not recieved the EO Tech and all e-mail addresses for R J Striley have been cancelled. Did the guy that bought the 512 get his? A little worried.
  10. How can you tell his email address was canceled? He has also sold a few Glock mags here too; that thread is still active. I bought 5 G19 mags and haven't heard anything from him yet after several emails and PM's. Has anyone heard from him yet?

Link to Mags thread:

11. eich

I sent him a e-mail and it came back account cancelled. I also sent him a e-mail through a different e-address that is associated with his Paypal account. Also came back cancelled. Anybody else recieved anything from him?
  12. ugmo

Hate to say it guys, but it looks like another sham.

The guy had over *20* posts on his first day on the board. And he was selling things fast and furious. I tagged his posts to kind of send up red flags w/o coming out and possibly pointing fingers unwarranted, but hoped everyone would use caution.

Did anyone ask him in pms if he had feedback on other boards?

I would contact paypal ASAP and report it NOW.
  13. Damn, I should have known with him being a brand new member.

His last post:

10-16-2006 02:14 AM
    Has the Beretta 92FS/M9 seen its best days >>

Can the Mods do anything to help out here?

And yes, it turns out both his emails on Paypal have been cancelled!!!

I just filed my dispute with Paypal for my $60.00
  14. Alaskapopo

Alaskapopo NRA ENDOWMENT

Hate to say this but if it looks too good to be true (the price) it probably isn't. Sorry you lost your money. There is a way to report it to the trade commision dealing with internet fraud.
  15. I am a police officer in Greensburg, Pa and just took a complaint from a member here. If anyone has been scammed by this guy and wants to report it, contact me at or If you have any emails from him, hold onto them.

Also, email me
    #15 RJ3301, Oct 23, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  16. Sorry for everybody that lost money to this guy, this kind of crap just burns my *****.
  17. Alaskapopo

Alaskapopo NRA ENDOWMENT

Just a few tips never buy from someone who has only a few posts. Becarefull of adds where the price seems too good. Always try and get contact info before sending money.
  18. I am sorry to hear about this guy scamming you. I don't think he would be complacent enough to use his real name "Striley", but you never know.

He claims to be a Radio Shack MGR. There are 2 locations in Greensburg, PA.

Best of luck to you!

01-4192 | 724-832-8986 Store Hours:
    Mon-Fri 10 am - 9 pm
    Saturday 9 am - 9 pm
    Sunday 11 am - 5 pm

01-4987 | 724-836-6327 Store Hours:
    Mon-Sat 10:00 am - 9:30 pm
    Sunday 11 am - 5 pm
  19. The name is not legit. I sent an email to the site admin asking for assistance and haven't heard back. If anyone knows someone who runs this site, have them get in touch with me ASAP.
  20. I just sent an email to an Admin about this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.