close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Bushy 14M4IZ, w/Acc, NC $850

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by MCKNBRD, Jan 27, 2011.

1. MCKNBRD

MCKNBRD

Feb 2, 2005
    Thomasville, NC
    Practically new Bushy XM15E2; its the '14M4IZ' version with the 14.5" M4 profile barrel with the permanenty attached 'Izzy' flash suppressor. VERY low round count (less than 150) and no problems. Heck, it ain't even broke in yet. I like the 14.5" barreled ARs because they seem to be 'handier' than the 16" versions, and some of the issues that 16" guns have with pressure in the gas system and the bolt cycling too fast are drastically reduced by not having that extra 1.5" of barrel past the gas port. This one has been 100% reliable every time I've taken it out.

Standard stuff...14.5" barrel w/Izzy comp (brings it up to a BATFE-happy 16"), 1:9 twist, chrome lined bore & chamber, flattop receiver w/ handle, 6 pos collapsible stock, 1 - 30rd mag, factory hard sided case, papers, etc.

I've added...Ambidextrous single point sling plate, CAA stock saddle, Midwest Industries front sight rail adapter & Surefire G2 Nitrolon light, and a Buffer Technologies Extractor kit.

I've also staked the gas key and castle nut properly and reset the rear sight range wheel for using the IBSZ and a 50yd zero.

Its a great shooting rifle, but I need to free up some funds for another gun project, and since the other project is an AR, this one needs to go.

MSRP is $1299, IIRC...I've seen new ones listed online around $949...I'm asking $850 for this one, and I won't have any tax, shipping, nor FFL charges (if FTF).

I'd prefer to do it on a 4473 at work (Greensboro), but could meet anywhere reasonable to do the deal. For sale only, not interested in trades right now (unless you've got a bone-stock 10/22CRR + $$$).

PMs or email to cbyrd10@northstate _dot_ net

thx!
    Byrdman

Attached Files:

2. cfair414

cfair414

Oct 19, 2010

3. MCKNBRD

MCKNBRD

Feb 2, 2005
    Thomasville, NC
    PMs & emails responded to.

Still available; looking for $$$$, no trades at this time!

thx-
    Byrdman

4. MCKNBRD

MCKNBRD

Feb 2, 2005
    Thomasville, NC
    Bumpity...PMs and emails replied to...

Byrdman

5. billy396

billy396

Jun 28, 2007
    columbus,ohio
    Too bad you're not in Ohio. I'd be all over this one.

6. MCKNBRD

MCKNBRD

Feb 2, 2005
    Thomasville, NC
    Sold!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011