close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Advantage Arms .22LR Conversion Kit for Glock 26/27

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by groovybassist, Apr 3, 2010.

1. groovybassist

groovybassist

Sep 19, 2009
    SOLD TO mem4720

Excellent condition AA .22LR Conversion Kit for G26/27. Approx 750-1000 rounds down the pipe. Kit includes slide, mag, mag loader, cleaning kit, and original box/paperwork. I'm selling as I've sold my G26.

$200, plus $10 for USPS Priority Mail shipping. The kit is already packed in a USPS Medium Flat Rate box and is ready to ship.

I have pics I can e-mail. USPS Money Order is only form of payment accepted. Please do not contact me unless you're serious about the kit. I hate to say it, but several Glocktalk members have already flamed out - they all said they wanted it and would send money, but none ever did. I'm ready to send it to a good home, you just need to be ready to pay for it and allow a couple of days for shipping. Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  2. Bello

Bello America/Italia

Sep 24, 2008
    East Coast
    i would to if someone wanted a money order as the only form of payment!

3. groovybassist

groovybassist

Sep 19, 2009
    You mean flame out? These aren't folks who balked when they heard money order. They accepted that, took my name and address info, said they would send payment, but never actually sent payment. If anyone has a concern over my legitimacy, you can see my feedback on www.audiogon.com - I'm there as "groovybassist" as well, and if someone wants the kit and is still concerned, I'd be happy to talk by phone to provide some reassurance. Best of all worlds would be someone local to me (Kirkland, WA), so we could meet face-to-face.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  4. fusegsp

fusegsp

Jan 5, 2009
    Iowa
  5. groovybassist

groovybassist

Sep 19, 2009
    PM replied to.

For all those that are concerned about using a Money order, I'd be happy to provide additional reassurance. Check my feedback on www.audiogon.com ("groovybassist" there as well), I'd be happy to take a picture of the kit, with a quote you provide in the picture, or we can talk by phone.

The only reason I don't use Paypal is they require your bank account info be on file with them to pay out money. I'm sorry, but I'm kinda' protective of my bank account info and don't want to trust it to Paypal.

Rest assured I have the kit and will send it on the same day payment arrives. If you're local to me (Kirkland, WA), all the better - we can transact business in person. Thanks.

6. groovybassist

groovybassist

Sep 19, 2009
  7. Vossman

Vossman

Oct 24, 2009
    Cocoa,Fl
  8. mythaeus

mythaeus

Jan 11, 2008
    Philadelphia, PA
    This is one of the best investments for your G26/27. I love mine. At $200, it cannot be beat. These kits used to go for nearly $300 on here.

As for money order, I am not sure what the problem is so long that it's USPS. It's by far the best way to protect both buyer and seller. Any fraudulent transaction can be reported to the USPS mail fraud division for investigation. I had it happened to me that a someone paid me with someone else's PayPal, fraud claimed, and my payment was reversed after I've ALREADY shipped my item out. PayPal wouldn't do a single freakin' thing about it.

groovy, good luck with the sale.

Al

9. Gthirty9

Gthirty9

Apr 1, 2010