Glock Talk banner

Front sight wrench

28K views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  faawrenchbndr 
#1 ·
What size nut driver or hex is used for front sights??

Thanks,
Matt

#2 ·
3/16" hex

#4 ·
I'm in no way trying to be rude. I'm sorry if I come off that way. But how can you not know that and be a Glock Certified Armorer? It just seems like that would be something they would talk about in the course (I haven't taken the course so I don't know)

Any way you slice it,......that WAS super RUDE! Some things are best left unsaid!

#5 ·
Any way you slice it,......that WAS super RUDE! Some things are best left unsaid!
I really sincerely apologize. I didn't mean to be rude or abrasive. After rereading my post hours later I see there was no nice way to ask what I did and I should have just not said anything.

I really was just curious if it was something that was gone over in the class or if it was in the armorers manual (as I intend to take the course soon)

I wasn't taking a stab at Matt for not knowing. God knows there's a lot of things I don't know. Again sorry Matt if you took offense.

#6 ·
.... or if it was in the armorers manual (as I intend to take the course soon)

Lots of pictures in the manual but, surprisingly, no mention of size, at least not in mine!

#8 ·
I really sincerely apologize. I didn't mean to be rude or abrasive. After rereading my post hours later I see there was no nice way to ask what I did and I should have just not said anything.

I really was just curious if it was something that was gone over in the class or if it was in the armorers manual (as I intend to take the course soon)

I wasn't taking a stab at Matt for not knowing. God knows there's a lot of things I don't know. Again sorry Matt if you took offense.
Thanks, that's what I was wanting to know. I just didn't ask in the right way.
I would not worry about it. TcRoc is not one to "sugar coat" anything, nor am I.
He has thick skin, he can handle it,........:supergrin:

#13 ·
I'm in no way trying to be rude. I'm sorry if I come off that way. But how can you not know that and be a Glock Certified Armorer? It just seems like that would be something they would talk about in the course (I haven't taken the course so I don't know)
Sorry, that information is given out in the Advanced Glock Armorer's Course....it ain't for the common Armorer.:rofl:

#23 · (Edited)
As some have stated They don't tell you in class ,,nor in the manual,,a quick google search gave me the info but figured I'd ask here.
Been a armorer for a month and haven't changed out any sights yet..

I forgot where I was "glocktalk",,, you can't ask something simple here without a bunch of idiots/jerkoffs coming back with there brainless comments.

This place is full of great info and people. It's also full of a ton of ignorant low life losers and I mean that in the nicest way:whistling:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.