Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Front Sight Training

Discussion in 'Tactics and Training' started by justapatriot, Aug 7, 2010.

1. justapatriot

Aug 28, 2009
    Anyone familar with Front Sight training. The offers they are making are pretty amazing. Has anyone actually attended and receive all the training aids and free pistol?:fishing:
  2. Several threads have discusssed this in the past. Might try the "search" function and get an over-view.

3. PhoneCop

PhoneCop TeleDetective

Jan 6, 2005
    San Antonio, TX
    A close friend attended and found it to be good training. I intend to go on a free class certificate some day. I'll post an opinion once I do.

For any beginner, their training should be beneficial. They don't teach anything radical and they are fundamentally sound.
  4. Sam Spade

Sam Spade Staff Member Lifetime Member

May 4, 2003
    My opinion, which you are free to disregard: The mechanics of shooting are taught quite well. It's primarily square-range, plant-your-feet-and-deliver training, but you gotta start somewhere.

That said, I also said the following (and I stand by it). Iggy took Deputy Dinkheller's video and posted it to the 'net as advertising....