Front Sight Height on TruGlo Brite site TG-H3 G?

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by FirearmsInPhoenix, Feb 17, 2012.

1. I'd like to replace the rear night sights on my G17 with a plain black set of Ameriglos or something of the like, but I'd like to keep the truglo tritium front that's currently in place (TG-H3 G).

However, I can't find anywhere on the manufacturers website or anywhere else where the front sight height of this particular sight is listed.

I know it's taller than the factory sight height, but that's all I know.

Does anyone else know?

Thanks in advance.

#1 FirearmsInPhoenix, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    WTS: Tech-Sights front and rear for Ruger 10/22 Gun Parts & Accessories Jul 23, 2015
    WTS Warren tritium glock front sight Gun Parts & Accessories Jul 20, 2015
    steel front sight has a much bigger white dot! General Glocking Jul 17, 2015
    Midwest Industries AR-15 Front sight base rail/sling swivel mount (#01) Misc. Gun Stuff Jul 16, 2015
    G43 front sights only General Glocking Jul 10, 2015

3. Dewy

I have just the opsite, it seems the TG H3 is set higher than my all black Ameriglo rear sights that came new on my Glock 19, limited edition. Looks like I'm gonna have to buy the rears also. I think the H indicates high which seems to only be two OEM hight and H for the taller one. This is new stuff for me so check with someone who really knows for sure, sorry I can't be more help.