Front Sight Height on TruGlo Brite site TG-H3 G?

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by FirearmsInPhoenix, Feb 17, 2012.

1. I'd like to replace the rear night sights on my G17 with a plain black set of Ameriglos or something of the like, but I'd like to keep the truglo tritium front that's currently in place (TG-H3 G).

However, I can't find anywhere on the manufacturers website or anywhere else where the front sight height of this particular sight is listed.

I know it's taller than the factory sight height, but that's all I know.

Does anyone else know?

Thanks in advance.
    #1 FirearmsInPhoenix, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Problem with Tru Dot front sight on Gen3 G21...crooked Gunsmithing Saturday at 8:34 PM
    G20 - Aftermarket rear with factory front sight? General Glocking Sep 27, 2015
    Glock stock night sights ameriglo front sight compatible? General Glocking Sep 27, 2015
    Warrent Tactical Tritium Glock Front Sights Gun Parts & Accessories Sep 24, 2015
    Front sight will not stay on General Glocking Sep 23, 2015

3. Dewy

I have just the opsite, it seems the TG H3 is set higher than my all black Ameriglo rear sights that came new on my Glock 19, limited edition. Looks like I'm gonna have to buy the rears also. I think the H indicates high which seems to only be two OEM hight and H for the taller one. This is new stuff for me so check with someone who really knows for sure, sorry I can't be more help.