close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

From SW Missouri

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Green Team, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Green Team

Green Team

Feb 2, 2014
    I'm just getting on board here at Glock Talk. I've been around shooting forums for about the past decade and around shooting and guns all my life. I've served as a high level firearms trainer for the Navy and FLEO in the past and I've been a competitive hand gunner for about 4 decades. I've recently retired and teach handgun classes classes at my little range in Southwest Missouri. I've enjoyed this forum and everyone seems to be friendly and in good spirits. I hope I can add something of substance once in a while particularly with regard to handgun marksmanship.

I'm a Glock owner, I think the number is up to 7 now and of course own several other brands as well. I'm a Lifetime NRA member, GSSF, USPSA, IDPA and others shooting clubs. I'm a life long hand loader and have loaded custom ammo commercially for many cartridges. My main interests now are teaching the young folks to shoot and to promote our second amendment rights.

2. Hej Hej

Hej Hej

Dec 2, 2012
    Chesterfield, MO.
    Welcome neighbor........glad to have you here.

3. NDCent

NDCent Socially Inept

Mar 19, 2010
    Ozarks
  4. oldsoldier

oldsoldier

Jun 22, 2008
    MO
    Welcome from south central MO.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
  5. coondog

coondog Lifetime Member Millennium Member

Jun 19, 1999
    Lake of the Ozarks
  6. ihcfarm

ihcfarm NRA Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Missouri
  7. Green Team

Green Team

Feb 2, 2014
    Thanks for the welcome folks. And for those in driving distance of my place, I'll have some IPSC style shoots here in the warmer months. Look for a post in events forum.