close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Friends don't teach friends how to ride

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by fnfalman, Mar 13, 2006.

1. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Oct 23, 2000
    California & New Mexico, US
  2. epsylum

epsylum Boolit Hoze

Sep 4, 2004
    Racing Capital, USA
    At least it was an already trashed bike and in an empty parking lot. They really could have given him just a weee bit more info first other than jsut let the clutch out and give it gas.

Well that and maybe started him on something just a tad smaller than a 929.

3. NMGlocker

NMGlocker BOOM headshot

Jun 29, 2001
    New Mexico
    The upside down visor on the helmet was a dead giveaway that these guys are MORONS.
    Too bad he didn't make it to the tree line and let nature clean the gene pool a little.

4. ChaZ

ChaZ Millennium Member

Feb 22, 1999
    Frederick, MD
    If you notice that the gas tank was hammered inward to allow the stunt biker to sit on the gas tank and dangle their feet over the front part of their bike. Also the bike was outfitted with rear grips so they can drag behind their bike and to prevent it from going backward if they went too fast while doing a wheelie.

NMGlocker, go easy on the gene pool-cleaning part. I think it's funny to see a kid ride a bike for a first time. :) I have done many crazy stuff when I was just a kid like jumping off 2 story building with an umbrella (and many others...) and you're saying that you've never done an insane and crazy stunts???

-ChaZ

5. NMGlocker

NMGlocker BOOM headshot

Jun 29, 2001
    New Mexico
    Yea but it's too late to clean up my mess........ I already have a heir.

6. wrenrj1

wrenrj1

May 22, 2002
    Huskerville
    Glad it wasn't the first time at the range with an AR-15.