close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

FREE PIZZA! One Night Only!

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by Thx-1138, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Thx-1138

Thx-1138 NRA Member

Jul 27, 2007
    North Carolina
    FREE Pizza! That's right, FREE. To the first 20 people who show up for the Raleigh Area Open Carry meeting tomorrow night.

Where:
    CiCi's Pizza
    683-F Cary Towne Blvd
    Cary, NC 27511
    919-469-9988

When:

7:00 pm, Saturday, July 11th, 2009

Details:

Open Carry Dinner.
    Some of the people from the NC State chapter of Students for Concealed Carry on Campus will be there.
    One or more of the owners of Gunner's Alley will be there.
    Raffle

Open Carry, Concealed Carry, or no carry at all; come down and enjoy some pizza.

2. We had 15 adults and one child at the meeting tonight.
    We gave away a gift certificate to Gunner's Alley, www.gunnersalley.com that was graciously donated by the owners.

There were a few odd looks and questions, but overall it was a great event. We even had a nice older couple ask a few questions that turned into a 30 minute conversation.

3. abbradsh

abbradsh

Feb 19, 2008
    I won the gift card this month. Thanks Gunners Alley!, you will be getting more of my business.

Also thanks to MaximaDrvr for the pizza.

4. I would like to point out that I had a contributor for dinner other than myself. We split the cost. If that person would like to take any credit, please do so.