Glock Talk banner

Free Gunpowder in the Roanoke Area

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  DannyR 
#1 ·
I'm cleaning out my reloading room an have some containers of powders that I no longer use. If interested, PM or E-mail me. Since I'm giving it away, you will have to pick it up.

Winchester 231
Winchester Super target
HP-38 (full)
Titegroup (nearly full)

#2 ·
If you were closer I'd be happy to take them off your hands.

If no one takes them in a couple of weeks I'll be down in Lexington, I could swing down to Roanoke for the powder.

If you want to ship it I'll be happy to pay shipping.

#6 ·
I will be in Centreville, Fairfax County on the morning of August 8, just 5 minutes away from IHOP.
I'll be in Lex on July 25th or 26th.

Depending upon which direction that 5 minutes from the IHOP is you're either next door to me or max 10 minutes away. :)

And I won't be greedy if Olivers_AR wants the TG.

#7 ·
Danny, I don't want to jump line but I would be interested in at least the W231 if things don't pan out with fish, uh, a little joke there! Let me know I can pick it up. Most importantly, I'll wait my turn. Also I need some sites on my 21SF at your convenience. Thanks.

#8 ·
I'll be available every day next week, but I'm not sure about evenings until late Sunday night. I'm drumming for a show at Showtimers that opens Thursday night and runs through August 2nd with performances every Thursday through Sunday.

#11 ·
Powder is all gone, picked up at my house this morning. I may be getting rid of some AA#5 in August, that is if my new load using Vihtavuori works out to be as accurate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.