close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fpsrussia helicopter submachine gun

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by glockrex, May 11, 2012.

1. glockrex

glockrex

I apologize if this had been posted before, but didn't find it in the search function. 2 things I find fortunate for fps in his video. One, he's lucky not to become a serious burn victim when the gasoline explodes near his face. Two, he doesn't mistake himself for one of the dummies he is shooting at.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNPJMk2fgJU&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Prototype Quadrotor with Machine Gun! - YouTube[/ame]

While I don't agree with his sometimes lack of attention to safety, I gotta admit this one and some of his other videos are pretty cool!:supergrin:

2. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

His videos like em or not are kinda of entertaining.

:50cal:

3. racer88

racer88 NRA & SAF mbr

The video is a known fake. The "machine gun" was done with "CGI" special effects. This was apparently to be a promotion for a video game (that featured the quad-rotor drone).

4. Decguns

Decguns

This is a commercial/promo for a video game...

5. Metal Angel

Metal Angel

You thought he actually blew up a multi million dollar prototype quad rotor?:rofl:

Kyle may have access to a lot of expensive guns, some costing tens of thousands, and possibly some pushing 6 figures, but no way in hell would he have access to top secret military research and development, just to destroy for a YouTube video.

6. glockrex

glockrex

Man, I feel like an all-time sucker! Well, thanks for the heads up!:embarassed:

7. Metal Angel

Metal Angel

Haha! No worries. I actually thought it was real at first too (all his other stuff is as far as I know) until I saw him blow it up.

8. MisterEngineer

MisterEngineer

If you think this is fake, then you are misinformed. It was sponsored by the creators of BO2 as a form of viral marketing (states in writing at the end of the video).

Their games have made billions, I'm sure they can afford to blow up a toy helicopter...

9. TalkToTheGlock

TalkToTheGlock Zombie Hunter

He makes entertaining videos. Sometimes I question his safety. But, oh well.

10. ijacek

ijacek

:supergrin:

11. concretefuzzynuts

concretefuzzynuts Brew Crew

I watch FPSRussias videos, they are entertaining. Like this full auto Glock:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbsgHbXubGU"]Glock 17 Explosive Ammo! - YouTube[/ame]

As always, have nice day.

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  12. 4TS&W

4TS&W 2A RKBA 4EVER

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  13. Metal Angel

Metal Angel

Wait, so you are saying that a company that specializes in COMPUTER GRAPHICS built a quad rotor with a machine gun? Complete with remote operation, targeting system, and plastique explosives? Your eyes deceive you sir. It's CG.

Kyle doesn't even look at the supposed controller and "targeting screen" as he nimbly navigates through small windows and makes precision shots at explosive targets. Not to mention he points the undermounted machine gun directly at himself more than once. I know he likes to do dangerous things with guns and explosives, but he is not stupid enough to point a loaded machine gun at himself.

Again I say, your eyes deceive you. Stay sharp. Seeing is not believing anymore.

14. collim1

collim1 Shower Time!

He's a funny dude no doubt.