close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Fox News Poll: Romney Edges Obama as Approval of President Drops

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by snerd, Apr 13, 2012.

1. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    I would imagine each network has a different picture.

2. juggy4711

juggy4711 Nimrod Son

Sep 20, 2006
    Galveston County, TX
    Great. Last thing we need is more encouragement to vote for Obamney. Seems like we are collectively determined to keep playing two card monte.

3. 427

Nov 23, 2009
    KUMSC
    These polls are snapshots in time. Anything can happen between now and election day - the only poll that matters.

4. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    True. That's why the term "if the election were today" is used. :supergrin:

5. Interesting.... Would you take the poll for what's it is worth if it came from CNN? Fox, CNN and MSNBC regularly cater to their viewers to keep them watching.

6. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    Perhaps you didn't read my post? It was really long, I guess. It plainly states that each network would probably have a different result. That meant that polls mean nothing. Nothing more, nothing less. Geez, drop the conservative hate for a few, huh? :wavey:

7. Snowman92D

Snowman92D

Oct 6, 2001
    Indianapolis
    I dunno that I'd go that far. Rumor is that Romney is brokering a deal with Ron Paul. Reportedly Romney will agree to disband the DEA (or at least severely curtail its activities), and RP will urge all his doper supporters to vote for Romney.

Obama may live to regret allowing his DEA JBT's to close down medical marijuana shops like they've been doing. A couple million stoners could swing this election for Romney. :whistling:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  8. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    well we can count on all the ron paul santorum voters to pull for obama.

9. Lethaltxn

Lethaltxn

Mar 23, 2010
    Texas
    We can? :dunno:

10. Goaltender66

Goaltender66 NRA GoldenEagle

Interesting that the D/R split is at 40/40 registereds. That's a grain of salt to keep in mind.

11. RC-RAMIE

RC-RAMIE

Mar 8, 2010
    You come up with the craziest crap.

12. Snowman92D

Snowman92D

Oct 6, 2001
    Indianapolis
    Hey...now don't you be mean. The deal being hammered out between Romney and RP will very likely pull votes away from Obama from among his staunchest supporters. There's a huge number of stoners who self-identify as Democrats and liberals/libertarians. Obama's DEA has definitely alienated them with their JBT seizures of herb at nirvana-purveying medical-MJ shops. :supergrin:

13. RC-RAMIE

RC-RAMIE

Mar 8, 2010
    There is NO deal and Romney is not gonna stop or change the Federal war on drugs. RP supporters are not behind RP because of marijuana. Also there is some "self-identify" conservative republicans that are stoners to.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  14. RC-RAMIE

RC-RAMIE

Mar 8, 2010
    You are a one trick pony and not very good at that trick.

15. Snowman92D

Snowman92D

Oct 6, 2001
    Indianapolis
    I prefer to think I dispense with extraneous issues and focus on the heart of the matter. :smoking:

16. RC-RAMIE

RC-RAMIE

Mar 8, 2010
    Nope you don't. You just repeat the same old BS that is not true.

17. juggy4711

juggy4711 Nimrod Son

Sep 20, 2006
    Galveston County, TX
    Where the hell did the concept that people that want to get high are liberal by default come from? And how many of those so called conservatives enjoy getting a buzz drinking alcohol? Or are those that like to get drunk also not conservative?