close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Four more years of the Muslim?? God help us!

Discussion in 'The Furball Forum' started by Peace Officer, May 20, 2012.

1. Yes, Mit Romney will be much better. After all, he created Obama care, he is for gun control and he believes in the right of a woman to choose...to murder her unborn child. Yes, Mittens will be much better. :yawn:

2. SDDL-UP

SDDL-UP

Dec 4, 2006
    Idaho
    21GlockStreet,

I totally agree! The LAST person that is going to inspire confidince that things are going to change for the better is Mitt Romney. The ONLY reason he'll get a lot of votes is because he "aint Barack Hussein Obama"!

3. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota
    I'd vote for the Devil himself, if he were running against Obama.

4. Honestly, it's still painful thinking how this piece of garbage was even elected into office four years ago. The rebulicans stupid enough to elect mcdud to run? Really? And America at one point was known as the greatest country in the world voted Obama in? Wow.

I'm losing faith. Last time I remember utmost pride in the USA Regan was president.

5. ]
    That is part of the problem. We always vote for the lesser of two evils...well in your case, I'm not too sure...
    You mean to tell me that in a nation of 300 million, we can only come up with Obomney? Give me a break. This is all a scam! Democrat/Republican, or as Jesse Ventura put it: Democrips and Rebloodicans, two sides, SAME COIN!

6. meshmdz

meshmdz OBAMA 2012

Mar 12, 2006
    Fort Knox, KY
    peace officer, you give the term fool a bad name. since you have as much of a right to determine what the POTUS' religion is, i will determine that you are a closet homosexual who has a fetish for infected toe nails on your gay lovers. :wavey: makes about as much sense.

7. TactiCool

TactiCool

Feb 1, 2012
    Southeast LA.
    [​IMG]

8. Peace Officer

Peace Officer

Jun 19, 2007
    California
    Hey Muslim lover! Wow great vivid detail in your post! Next time your'e kneeling and praying in the direction of Meca I hope your legs cramp up. Come to think of it you Muslims spend alot of time on your knees-who is the closet homo now!

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  9. RichardB

RichardB Silver Member

Jul 29, 2007
    NC
    Learn a little, live a lot. This link shows some folks kneeling and praying. Can't tell which direction they are facing. They don't look Islamic to me; but I understand their faith comes from that same part of the world.

http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/kneeling-pics

10. M&P Shooter

M&P Shooter Metal Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Phila, PA
  11. IhRedrider

IhRedrider Not a walker

Mar 28, 2011
    Better stock up on everything you think you might need to survive.

We will have at least 4 more years of our current regime. And this is why:

every singe mindless dem will get behind their worthless candidate and push his broke*** wagon to the end.

And to combat the terrorist that is in power, the best the republicans have to offer is mittens. It is almost like they don't want a change in administration.

If I were an outsider, the only conclusion that I could possible come up with is:

The dems and the republicans are so deep in bed together that it is impossible to separate the beasts from each other. Their only goal seems to be to destroy this country and rape it's citizens till there is nothing left, butt dust.

So if you vote for either of the options we have been offered: get ready for your butt dust. Sorry I couldn't bring you guys a prettier picture, but that's what's headed our way.

12. Walt_NC

Walt_NC

Aug 25, 2010
    That knife cuts both ways.
    [​IMG]

33 year old dude. Never married or had a girlfriend. Loved to go on dinner dates with his guy friends. Got nailed by a couple of Roman dudes.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  13. Detectorist

Detectorist

Jul 16, 2008
    Missouri
    One positive thing Obama has done is to nail a bunch of terrorists with drones. No need to imprison them and torture the heck out of them.

Except for the American citizens, he's done a good job of it.

14. Detectorist

Detectorist

Jul 16, 2008
    Missouri
    You forgot to mention the long hair. :rofl:

15. meshmdz

meshmdz OBAMA 2012

Mar 12, 2006
    Fort Knox, KY
    I love it when I wake up and president Obama is president. All the hate in your heart for the president won't elect Willard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Acme proving grounds.
    Enjoy it whilst ye can,for it will be short lived.'08.

17. Peace Officer

Peace Officer

Jun 19, 2007
    California
    Hey meshmdz: Spoken like a true dumbass liberal. You are what is wrong with this once great country that is slowly going down the toilet! What the hell are you doing on a web site that endorses guns? Why don't you go down to the local Masque and say a few prayers to Ala!

18. meshmdz

meshmdz OBAMA 2012

Mar 12, 2006
    Fort Knox, KY
    Peace officer, I'm an avid gun owner and combat veteran of OEF 11-12. But I'm some liberal dumbass who is whats wrong with this country? Interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Mrs. VR

Mrs. VR Sharon, you will be missed.

May 18, 2004
    On the way to crazy
    Guys, please watch it with the insults, the rules are more lax here, but gratuitous name calling is still not ok.

20. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Acme proving grounds.