close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Found a G13 mag!!!

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Bobcatbaseball35, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Bobcatbaseball35

Bobcatbaseball35

Dec 24, 2012
    I was the last person to purchase a G13 mag today at my local shop. They had forty of them last 4 hours!

2. cysoto

cysoto Gone Shooting!

Jan 21, 2004
    Denver, CO
    I have never seen a G13 but I would imagine that it must be the sub-compact version of the Glock 7.

3. Dexter

Dexter

Jul 31, 2006
    ND
  4. Bobcatbaseball35

Bobcatbaseball35

Dec 24, 2012
    Sorry guys. I was attempting to describe a 13 round glock 23 magazine to stick in my glock 27. I can describe all three of my glocks with the accepted nomenclature. I'm not one of those guys that calls a magazine a clip. I was in a hurry testing the thing and didn't make myself clear. I was just happy to find the thing because this gen4 glock 27 was purchased after Christmas.

5. itisbruno

itisbruno Devious Member CLM

Mar 6, 2005
    Raccoon City
    If it is I'd like one two go with my 7. The firearm is constructed entirely of porcelain, is capable of passing through airport metal detectors completely unnoticed.

6. The G13 is the baby version of the G26... right? :supergrin:

7. elijah58

elijah58

Feb 6, 2012
    Cassatt, SC
    Yeah that's right, it would go well with my G9 and my G14RTF2 with gills on one side and straight on the other.:rofl::rofl:

8. Sorry bobcatbaseball35... Da boys are just funnin with ya... Must be cabin fever, not enough shooting.

9. kodiakpb

kodiakpb

Jan 12, 2012
  10. AustinTx

AustinTx

Aug 16, 2006
    Tx
    Too bad, it is a clip. (to most people)

I just like to torment the up tights that can't stand to call it a clip. If the ammo supply has to be removed from the gun, to load it, it's a clip. If it's part of the gun, it's a magazine.:snoopy: