Form 1 wait time. How long?

Discussion in 'GATE NFA/Class III' started by packin23, Aug 5, 2011.

1. packin23

packin23 Welcome Wagon

I sent it off on April 10th. How long generally does it take to get it back? Is there a way to track its progress if it goes past the normal wait time? Thanks.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    NFA Form 4 Wait Times Free Fire Zone Apr 20, 2012
    So.. after you submit your form 4, how long is the typical wait? GATE NFA/Class III Oct 13, 2010
    Former Fairfax police officer charged with murder of unarmed Springfield man Cop Talk Today at 1:56 PM
    Tablet Recommendations & Information for Beginners. The Okie Corral Sunday at 10:59 PM
    Tactical Performance Center Handgun Bootcamp T&T Commercial Postings Aug 20, 2015

3. Zak Smith

Zak Smith 3Gunner
    Millennium Member

2-4 months. If you go past 6 months you could call ATF to see what is going on. But don't be "that guy."

4. packin23

packin23 Welcome Wagon

My main reason for wanting to know is I wanted to make sure they got the $200. I know I should have used a check but I used a postal money order instead. Anyhow, I found that they have a number to call to inquire about this exact thing. I called and gave the serial and she told me what I wanted to know in about 20 seconds. So I guess I'm "that guy". Whatever that means.:wavey:

#3 packin23, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2011