Form 1/Engraving Questions

Discussion in 'GATE NFA/Class III' started by 757CC, Jul 27, 2011.

1. on the Form 1 4h: additional description - Is this where I put my name, city and state that will be engraved on my lower?

Engraving - Filing as an individual I understand you must engrave name, city and state. can you use your initial for first and middle and full last name or must it be full first and last name?

John P. Doe, anytown, VA

or is the following acceptable

J P Doe, anytown VA

Thanks in advance

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Former football player hacks jogger to death with machete The Okie Corral Today at 11:26 AM
    Uniformed Cop kicked out of Olive Garden The Okie Corral Yesterday at 3:07 PM
    5 Books that were Censored by US now Available in Ebook form The Okie Corral Sunday at 10:12 PM
    Former Intelligence Analyst: Political Correctness Is A Manipulative Tool For Centralizing Powe Political Issues Sunday at 8:42 AM
    Deer Cull Leads to Protest by...Drug Reformer? Cop Talk Wednesday at 11:42 AM

3. Zak Smith

Zak Smith 3Gunner
    Millennium Member

For the time being, it appears that the ATF is accepting first and middle initials, and full last name for individual Form 1's. Note that this is not explicitly allowed, it's just that they haven't objected to it yet.

Trust/Corporate Form 1 SBRs must have the entire name spelled out.

#2 Zak Smith, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2011